• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarkE
      LazyCron operates on an elapsed time interval, but you may want it to operate at specified times.
      Assuming your website is going to be visited sufficiently frequently (either by real users or by a Cron job), you can do this by editing the file /assets/cache/LazyCron.cache. This file contains 21 timestamps – one for each of the LazyCron specified intervals (e.g. “everyMinute”). The timestamp denotes when that interval was last triggered. To make the trigger happen at the required time, change the timestamp in the matching row to be when the previous trigger should have occurred.
      To make this easier, I have done an Excel spreadsheet (“Lazycron_fill.xlsx”) to simplify the process – just enter the required benchmark timings and copy the result into the LazyCron.cache file.
      Lazycron_fill.xlsx
    • By Hardoman
      Hello community,
      we have a website running version 3.0.118. The owner would like to have a watermark merged to the images, that are being uploaded in the CKEditor as a requirement.
      Image upload besides the CKEditor within galleries and single images works as a charm already. We also use croppable image 3 there. (PIM2)
      To realize this requirement, I thought of using a hook in the admin area. So, I read a lot in our forums and tested this by adding a hook into the ready.php file.
      $this->addHookAfter('InputfieldFile::fileAdded',function(HookEvent$event){ wire('log')->save('test','Image upload works'); ... The log entry is being created correctly. But when I try to use the pim/watermark-function like in a template, he cannot find the watermark-image anymore. Furthermore, when I try to get the page-id, it does not seem to be accessible, because the application does not seem to know how to reference it, or I dont know the right way to do so…
      So my questions are:

Is this the right attempt at all or will there be another, better workaround? It seems, I cannot access the page object (of the content page) within this scope or file but I would need it to save the processed image inside the right files/id folder Would it be better to place the hook into the admin-template? (or admin.php)
        Thanks for any hints in advance. 🙂
    • By martind
      hi,
      is it possible to change field parent_id from InputfieldPageListSelect to InputfieldPageAutocomplet by addHookAfter('ProcessPageEdit::buildFormContent')?
      thanks,
      martin

• By Noel Boss
      👋 PW Pros…
      I have some hooks that I need to bind at the init phase (or even __construct) and I was wondering, and I couldn't find a good and simple way to determine if I'm in the admin. Would be nice if there is a reliable short option to do so, but I can't seem to find one… Is there a coherent way to tell this no matter where I am?
      Right now, I use the following method inside one of my modules:
      public function isAdmin($page = null) { if ( strpos($this->input->url, $this->urls->admin) !== false || $this->process instanceof ProcessPageList || $this->process instanceof ProcessPageEdit || ($page instanceof Page && $page->rootParent->id == $this->config->adminRootPageID) ) { return true; } return false; } @ryan wouldn't it be nice to have something like wire()->isAdmin(); like wire()->user->isLoggedin(); to tell if we are in admin – very early on (probably even in __construct() phase of modules?
    • By VeiJari
      Hello forum!
      I've yet again stumbled on a head-scratching situation. We have enabled the option on our articles template and events template that it skips the title adding part and goes straight to the form. This is what our customer wants. So when you add a new article or event it automatically names it temporary to "article-0000000" and same with event. Now the problem is that obviously after saving the form we want to change to page url or "name" to the title, like it's normally. 
      Now here's the code for the hook:
      wire()->addHookBefore("Pages::saved(template=tapahtuma|artikkeli)", function($hook) {
        $page = $hook->arguments(0);
        $newUrl = wire()->sanitizer->pageName($page->title); // give it a name used in the url for the page
        wire()->log->message($page->name);
        $page->setAndSave('name', $newUrl);
      });
      I get the correct page and the name and path changes when I log them, but when I try to save it. It just loads and then I get: 
      Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) This happens in sanitizer.php
      and then another error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

What is happening? Am I not suppose to use sanitizer in this way? When we made a temporary page object in out other hook, the sanitizer worked perfectly.
      Thanks for the help!