[SOLVED] How to export page URLs via phpMyAdmin?

Violet

Sorry for this noob question, but I'm having trouble finding where the page URL's are stored in the database. Would anyone please be willing to point me in the right direction? Using phpMyAdmin, I've managed to find my other fields, like "body" "title" etc etc. However, I'm struggling to find the page URL's. I also tried searching the forum for this info, but I could not seem to find anything that matched.

Ultimately when I find the URLs I'm going to export them as a CSV. I've already exported body, title, etc with no problems at all. But the page URL for some reason I can't seem to find.

In the meantime, I've gotten some of the URLs from my sitemap.xml, but in that situation it's not indexed by page ID. Its a decent workaround for now and I'm happy to match URLs to page ID's manually, but for the future in case I didn't happen to have a sitemap.xml on my website, how should I find my page URL's using phpMyAdmin?

⚠️ To clarify, when I mean the URL, not necessarily the full https://.... I just mean the relative URL I defined in the place where I created that new page in the admin screen. I don't care about parents, children, domain name etc, just the url of that particular page (e.g. how-to-inflate-a-basketball ).

Edited by Violet
marked as solved

Oh thank you! ? Can't believe I missed it.... I actually looked at the pages table but silly me was looking for "URL" as column label so I didn't even think to look at "Name". Oops. Yes, it's there, thank you so much! I exported the pages table as CSV and all is good now! Marking as solved. Thanks! ?

You could also get such a list with a few lines in the Tracy Debugger console, e.g.

$pgs = $pages->find("template=project|basic-page|offer-index, parent!=2, include=all, sort=parent, sort=title");
foreach($pgs as $p) {
    echo "{$p->url}<br>";
}

of course, adjust the selector as needed. If you need the full URL, just replace $p->url with $p->httpUrl

• Like 1