• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gerritvanaaken
      My client could save some time if she could select multiple pages at once. Of yourse, we are using the standard page selector in multi-tree mode, but she has to select one page after another. Each time she has to open the site tree again and open the required subtree, finding the page she wants to select.
      Would be cool to let the tree open after selecting a page, so she could select multiple pages in one "tree session". Understand what I mean? Anybody any solution to this?
      Alternatively, maybe the site tree could keep its state with all the subtrees open, when you are re-open it again.
    • By Lmwt
      Hi there,
      I am new to PW but already very convinced. I need to build a dropdown button to browse in a collection of authors by country and language. The dropdown should be editable in the BACK and displayed on the same as the authors collection. I tried my luck with "PageField Creator" but I don't know how to display the dropdown, I simply used: 
      "$content .=$page->Land;" (the name of the select field)
      but nothing is displayed...
      I see there is a 2nd module out there to achieve this : "Select Options Fieldtype". I am not sure what is the difference, anyone has a tip?
      And a clear tutorial with the necessary steps to build this? I am a bit confused which should be the parent template or page, if it should have a file or not...
      Thanks a lot in advance!
    • By MateThemes
      Hello everyone!
      I use Ryan's site profile blog for my new website. Everything works great, but i am not able to change the url of the blog categories. Currently the url is root_url/categories. My client wants the url root_url/news/categories. 
      If change the url in the tab url from /categories to news/categories Processwire change it to news-categories!
      How can I change that or can I change it in the php file too?
      Thanks for your help for a beginner!
    • By Noel Boss
      Admin Theme Boss
      A light and clear theme based on Uikit 3
      Features
      Five unique color options Beautifully redesigned login screens Modern typography using Roboto Condensed Extended breadcrumb with edit links Extends AdminThemeUikit, so you can continue using all current and future AdminThemeUikit features Option to activate theme for all users Compatibility with AdminOnStreoids and other third party modules   Updated and Releases
      There is a shiny new release page where you can subscribe to updates for new releases of AdminThemeBoss.   Color Variants:
      ProcessWire Blue

Dark Black

Vibrant Blue

Happy Pink

Smooth Green *new with 0.6.1*

Requirements
      Requires a current ProcessWire version with AdminThemeUikit installed and activated.
      Installation
      Make sure AdminThemeUikit is activated Go to “Modules > Site > Add New“ Paste the Module Class Name “AdminThemeBoss“ into the field “Add Module From Directory“ Click “Download And Install“ On the overview, click “Download And Install“ again… On the following screen, click “Install Now“

Manual Installation
      Make sure the above requirements are met Download the theme files from GitHub or the ProcessWire Modules Repository. Copy all of the files for this module into /site/modules/AdminThemeBoss/ Go to “Modules > Refresh” in your admin Click “Install“ on the “AdminThemeBoss“ Module
    • By EyeDentify
      I have been experimenting with the new $page->meta() method and find it useful.

Once i figured out that the data i "save" with it is tied to the page where i called the method from.

So this is not obvious at least not for me in the documentation:
      https://processwire.com/api/ref/page/meta/

So i just wanted to share that revelation with the community so you don´t get as confused as i was.

Happy Coding Everyone.