Kathleen Wolf

I'm looking for someone that can make updates to our website (design, photos, copy): www.mwestholdings.com 

Specifically, I need our Transformation section updated and expanded to include a Transformation In Motion section where we can start regularly updating the renovations in progress. This person should have an eye for design and the ability to write copy as needed. I also need a blog section added with the ability to subscribe to blog updates. If this person has SEO experience, that would be a plus.

8 hours ago, Kathleen Wolf said:

I'm looking for someone that can make updates to our website (design, photos, copy): www.mwestholdings.com 

Specifically, I need our Transformation section updated and expanded to include a Transformation In Motion section where we can start regularly updating the renovations in progress. This person should have an eye for design and the ability to write copy as needed. I also need a blog section added with the ability to subscribe to blog updates. If this person has SEO experience, that would be a plus.

You are posting in the wrong section.

We have a sub-forum just for that here https://processwire.com/talk/forum/22-jobs/

Make sure you follow the guidelines and good luck.

• Like 1