I have been searching a while for pre-made UIkit 3 themes that I can download in some form and use. But I have not found much. I work with variables and compile most times, but sometimes I would prefer working with a "finished" theme as a starting point

I have found the following resources:

Do anyone else know of UIkit 3 themes that you could list?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, franctic-aerobic said:

Do anyone else know of UIkit 3 themes that you could list?

Not really, that also what I could find.

lol - you guys all got hooked on uikit 🤨

• Haha 1

Hi, Im mostly a designer before a developer and have created some UIKIT themes

I guess my question is what would be the easiest format for developers to implement themes.

Would using CSS variables be better than Sass so no compiling.
Is design mostly important so could be in just HTML and CSS.
Would single file components be useful so code is looped and data comes from a Json file.

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fruid
      could someone help me find the javascript bug?
      https://codepen.io/bbblgmsp/pen/LYxWJJa
      or here:
      https://foobar.roofaccess.org/carousell/
      I want it to be NOT draggable on desktop but draggable on mobile devices. Also, on mobile, the element that I drag into focus should automatically be active, but on desktop, only when I click it.
      It works fine on desktop, but when you drag on mobile, after the dragged element is active and you click it, it switches back and forth between this and the previous element (assigns the active class to the previous element).
      I already tried to find help elsewhere, since this is not directly PW related but only frontend, but it's hard to find support or a community for uikit. PW seems to be using it quite a lot though…
      Thanks for help
    • By schwarzdesign
      We're currently working on a few sites that have some users with very limited access; most importantly, some users can only edit their own profile and nothing else in the backend. We're using AdminThemeUiKit, so the CMS navbar only contains the site logo and the username for those users. The problem is that the crucial "View site" link that gets you back to the frontend is hidden in the dropdown behind the username. This isn't immediately obvious (and TBH it does feel out of place there, even when you know it's there).
      I'm looking for ways to make the "back to site" link more visible – and I also think this is worth a discussion for AdminThemeUiKit in general. Here's what I have considered:
      Ideally, clicking the logo would take you back to the frontend (currently, you just get a blank page with nothing but an 'edit profile' button). I checked the settings, but the Uikit theme only has options to open the site tree or open a side navigation. Maybe a new option to go back to the frontend could be added? Or maybe the method that gets the logo link should be made hookable, so I could retain the default behaviour for editors, but change the link for users with limited access. An additional link in the menu would also work. But the only way I can think of to add this would be a Process module that just redirects to the homepage. But that's a bit overcomplicated, and I would like to do this without the additional redirect. Of course, copying the theme and modifying it manually or inserting a prominent link with JavaScript would work, but both options are sort of hacky and require some upkeep. Is there a better way? Have you come across this problem yet, and how did you solve it? I'm looking forward to suggestions!
    • By Kai
      REMOVED Free Processwire Template
    • By jploch
      Admin Theme Canvas
      A minimal admin theme with optimised page editor UI, based on Uikit 3.
      Currently this is close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.
      This theme is tested in all major Browsers including IE 11, Edge (>85), Chrome (>85), Firefox (>81), Safari (>11).

If you find any bugs or have ideas for improvements, feel free to post your feedback.
      Download from Github
      Download from Modules Page
      Features
      Minimal black and white admin theme Fixed masthead navigation Direct access to page tree navigation inside page dropdown Less distraction for editors (when editing a page, the tabs are displayed as a dropdown menu inside the main navigation) Options to customise the ui Less distraction for editors

Direct access to page tree navigation inside dropdown

Page tree

Options to customise the ui

Login (inspired by AdminThemeBoss)

Requirements
      Process Wire 3.0.100 or greater
      Installation
      Go to “Modules > Site > Add New“ Paste the Module Class Name “AdminThemeCanvas“ into the field “Add Module From Directory“ Click “Download And Install“ On the overview, click “Download And Install“ again… On the following screen, click “Install Now“ Go to your user profile page and change the theme to Admin Theme Canvas