Laikmosh

$cache->delete("*") uninstalls all modules

i just noticed that when i try to delete all caches at once using this code

$cache->delete("*");

all the modules installed get uninstalled, is there any reason for this behaviour?

They're not actually uninstalled - just do a Modules > Refresh and you'll be back in business with all modules settings as they were.

• Like 3

Moderator note: the Modules/Plugins area of the forum is intended for module-specific support threads only. I'm moving this thread to the General Support area. Please post general support requests or questions to that forum area instead.

22 hours ago, adrian said:

They're not actually uninstalled - just do a Modules > Refresh and you'll be back in business with all modules settings as they were.

Is there any way to do the modules>refresh via API?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By humanafterall
      I'm using some Custom fields for images: 
      https://processwire.com/blog/posts/pw-3.0.142/#custom-fields-for-files-images

When I save the page, and return the fields are blank. When I re-add the text to the fields and save again then the fields save as expected.

I know this is stated as being quite experimental but it's super useful feature I'd love to get working correctly.
      I have fields that are CKEditor fields but have overidden this on the image specific template. I've also tried it with regular text fields and I get the same bug.
      (currently using Processwire 3.0.155)
      **UPDATE**
      I've found this issue is specific to editing on pages using the PageTable fieldtype. The fields are not saving when I save the page in the PageTable.
    • By Rob
      Apologies if this isn't the right forum section, I wasn't sure where to stick a bug report.
      I've been toying with the development of a page draft module - http://processwire.c...ease-feed-back/ - and in the process I think I've stumbled upon a bug with repeater fields and page cloning/deleting.
      If I create a new page, or clone an existing one with an API function call, that has a repeater field then the number of rows in the relevant DB table increases by 1 as might be expected. However when I delete that page the DB table row count does not drop by one, it stays the same. If this is indeed a bug and not some intentional behaviour that I'm not understanding, then there is the potential for "orphan" data in that table.
      Ryan - does this sound correct to you?
      This is only based on a few brief tests so it may be worth some other users doing some tests to see if this is repeatable.