http://www.andregoldstein.co.uk

onjegolders

Looks really nice, nothing wrong with simplicity.

By the way, was that "£2000" option in your contact form actually supposed to be "More than £2000"..? Also noticed that clicking the logo results in 404 error and link next to copyright goes to current page. Minor, but thought I'd still mention them. :)

Looks really nice, nothing wrong with simplicity.

By the way, was that "£2000" option in your contact form actually supposed to be "More than £2000"..? Also noticed that clicking the logo results in 404 error and link next to copyright goes to current page. Minor, but thought I'd still mention them. :)

Thanks Teppo, you're right on all accounts!

Thanks for spotting them, I've been having a problem with $config->urls->root, when to echo and when not?

Cheers!

I'm having some trouble with the repetition of the background texture, specially on the footer. There are some great patterns in this site http://subtlepatterns.com/, maybe you would consider changing it?

Wow, thanks for that link! Fireworks is not my speciality, have changes for some from that site you showed me, better?

EDIT: In fact I just chose the first 2 I saw and they were infinitely better than mine!

Try to lighten the background a little up, would improve readability.

Have you tried to flip your homepage foto horizontal?

Could be nicer when u are looking towards the content and not to the browser border.

But all in all nice portfolio, simple and focus on your work :)

Luis means that you could be on the right, so you have some support on your back :) and maybe he is right...

Aha! Gotcha, makes a lot of sense actually!

I like it, simple and nice. The main nav is awfully tiny on higher res, hard to hit those links :)

Thanks Apeisa, I may bump them up a bit, just always hard to find a balance keeping things elegant yet also readable.

Thanks for the feedback!