Sign in to follow this  
onjegolders

config->urls->root not displaying

Title says it all really? Any idea why config->urls->root would display nothing? I'm guessing it may have to do with my config file but I've never seen this issue before...

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peter Knight
      Hi all
      My .htaccess file is correctly redirecting all requests to
      https:// www. That's great until I want to work locally.
      I thought I had seen a blog post by Ryan where there was a new config setting to ignore both of these if working from localhost?
      I can't find it now so wondering if I was imagining 😕

• By Robin S
      Add Image URLs
      Allows images/files to be added to Image/File fields by pasting URLs.

Usage
      Install the Add Image URLs module.
      A "Paste URLs" button will be added to all image and file fields. Use the button to show a textarea where URLs may be pasted, one per line. Images/files are added when the page is saved.

https://github.com/Toutouwai/AddImageUrls
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/add-image-urls/
    • By Guy Incognito
      Have read loads of similar threads but can't find the deifnitive answer. I'm bootstrapping ProcessWire into a Magento installation. Everything is working fine in terms of expected PW API functionality, however I cannot get the paths for images in the site work correctly.
      ProcessWire is installed in a subfolder called 'pw'.
      If I load the PW site directly e.g. visit mainsite.com/pw everything loads fine and all image paths are correct. If I load the parent site in the root folder with the PW bootstrapped page content rendered within it, the image paths don't contain the subfolder and so are broken. So I get
      https://mainsiteexample.com/site/templates/img/test.jpg instead of
      https://mainsiteexample.com/pw/site/templates/img/test.jpg I've tried updating the rewrite base in the .htaccess file but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Have also tried various settings in the config file to no avail. Wondering if rewrite base perhaps isn't working as intended because I'm behind a NGINX/Apache hybrid environment?
    • By ajt
      Hello!
      I want to keep sort some pages in my page tree within a single parent, but then have the URLs for those pages ignore their topmost parent.
      So for example, if the page is at: [home]/buildings/architect-name/building-name
      I want the URL to be /architect-name/building-name
      I've search around the forum, and the solution that comes up everywhere is a version of the code from this post: 
      /** * This hook modifies the default behavior of the Page::path function (and thereby Page::url) * * The primary purpose is to redefine blog posts to be accessed at a URL off the root level * rather than under /posts/ (where they actually live). * */ wire()->addHookBefore('Page::path', function($event) { $page = $event->object; if($page->template == 'post') { // ensure that pages with template 'post' live off the root rather than '/posts/' $event->replace = true; $event->return = "/$page->name/"; } }); And I can use a version of that to successfully get buildings/architect-name to appear as /architect-name
      But /buildings/architect-name/building-name still appears as /buildings/architect-name/building-name
      Is there a way to get URLs to ignore/remove that topmost parent even when the page has a grandchild?
      Any help much appreciated!
    • By Sten
      Hell,
      Although I use a config on an other of my sites that works well. An error 500 is driving me nuts.
      Coul someone have a look on my config
      server { listen 80; server_name attente.xyz; rewrite ^ https://$server_name$request_uri? permanent; } server { listen 443 ssl; server_name attente.xyz; ssl_certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/krouus.company/fullchain.pem; ssl_certificate_key /etc/letsencrypt/live/krouus.company/privkey.pem; ssl_protocols TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2; # Activer le ciphers et mettre ceux autorisés (je vous laisse faire de plus amples recherches pour ça ;) ) ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on; ssl_ciphers 'DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA256:DHE-RSA-CAMELLIA256-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:DHE-RSA-CAMELLIA128-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256'; ssl_session_cache shared:SSL:10m; ssl_session_timeout 10m; # La fameuse clé générée en dernier ssl_dhparam /etc/nginx/dhparam.pem; # Ajout d'une règle http add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=31536000;"; root /var/www/attente.xyz/html; index index.php index.html index.htm; location / { # try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?it=$uri&$args; try_files $uri /index.php$is_args$args; fastcgi_pass unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock; fastcgi_index index.php; include fastcgi_params; fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name; fastcgi_intercept_errors on; fastcgi_ignore_client_abort off; fastcgi_connect_timeout 60; fastcgi_send_timeout 180; fastcgi_read_timeout 180; fastcgi_buffers 4 256k; fastcgi_buffer_size 128k; fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 256k; fastcgi_temp_file_write_size 256k; } location ~ \.php$ { #try_files $uri =404; include snippets/fastcgi-php.conf; include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params; fastcgi_pass unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock; fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name; # .htaccess 10. fastcgi_param HTTP_MOD_REWRITE On; fastcgi_param X-Real-IP $remote_addr; fastcgi_param X-Forwarded-For $remote_addr; fastcgi_param Host $host; } location ~* \.(?:css|gif|htc|ico|js|jpe?g|png|swf|svg|ttf|eot|woff|less|pdf)$ { #expires max; log_not_found off; ## No need to bleed constant updates. Send the all shebang in one ## fell swoop. tcp_nodelay off; ## Set the OS file cache. open_file_cache max=1000 inactive=120s; open_file_cache_valid 45s; open_file_cache_min_uses 2; open_file_cache_errors off; valid_referers attente.xyz; ##ajout ProcessWire expires 24h; #log_not_found off; access_log off; try_files $uri /index.php?it=$uri&$args; } # .htaccess 8.1 charset utf-8; # .htaccess 3. location = /favicon.ico { log_not_found off; access_log off; } location = /robots.txt { log_not_found off; access_log off; } # .htaccess 4. # add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN always; # Set by ProcessWire core add_header X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block"; # add_header X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff"; # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- # .htaccess 5. # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Block access to ProcessWire system files location ~ \.(inc|info|info\.json|module|sh|sql)$ { deny all; } # Block access to composer files location ~ composer\.(json|lock)$ { deny all; } # Block access to any file or directory that begins with a period (except well-known) location ~ (^|/)\.(?!well-known)|^\..*$ { deny all; } # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- # .htaccess 15. # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Block access to protected assets directories location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/assets/(cache|logs|backups|sessions|config|install|tmp)($|/.*$) { deny all; } # Block acceess to the /site/install/ directory location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/install($|/.*$) { deny all; } # Block dirs in /site/assets/ dirs that start with a hyphen location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/assets.*/-.+/.* { deny all; } # Block access to /wire/config.php, /site/config.php, /site/config-dev.php, and /wire/index.config.php location ~ ^/(wire|site|site-[^/]+)/(config|index\.config|config-dev)\.php$ { deny all; } # Block access to any PHP-based files in /templates-admin/ location ~ ^/(wire|site|site-[^/]+)/templates-admin($|/|/.*\.(php|html?|tpl|inc))$ { deny all; } # Block access to any PHP or markup files in /site/templates/ location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/templates($|/|/.*\.(php|html?|tpl|inc))$ { deny all; } # Block access to any PHP files in /site/assets/ location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/assets($|/|/.*\.php)$ { deny all; } # Block access to any PHP files in core or core module directories location ~ ^/wire/(core|modules)/.*\.(php|inc|tpl|module)$ { deny all; } # Block access to any PHP files in /site/modules/ location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/modules/.*\.(php|inc|tpl|module)$ { deny all; } # Block access to any software identifying txt files location ~ ^/(COPYRIGHT|INSTALL|README|htaccess)\.(txt|md)$ { deny all; } # Block all http access to the default/uninstalled site-default directory location ~ ^/site-default/ { deny all; } }
      Thank you for any hunch.