Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Robin S
      If your module has a lot of config fields you might want to divide them into groups inside a tabbed interface. Here is a demonstration module showing how this can be done.
      https://github.com/Toutouwai/ModuleConfigTabs

Thanks to @kixe for providing my starting point in this forum topic.
    • By jploch
      Hey folks,
      Iam working on a module that extends InputfieldPageTable. I use PageTableExtended as a starting point and all went well so far, except I can't access my config values outside of the module file. The config values allways return the defaults, and not the values in the pw field settings. 

Here is the code that sets the defaults inside my inputfield module file:
      public function init() { parent::init(); // defaults $this->set('gridMaxWidth', '1600'); $this->set('gridColumns', '12'); } Here is how I add the config field:
      public function ___getConfigInputfields() { $inputfields = parent::___getConfigInputfields(); $fieldsetGrid = $this->modules->get('InputfieldFieldset'); $fieldsetGrid->label = $this->_('Default Grid Settings'); $f = $this->wire('modules')->get('InputfieldText'); $f->attr('name', 'gridMaxWidth'); $f->attr('value', $this->gridMaxWidth); $f->label = $this->_('Container max width'); $f->description = $this->_('Grid container max width in px'); // page name format description $f->notes = $this->_('default is 1600'); // page name format notes $fieldsetGrid->append($f); $inputfields->append($fieldsetGrid); return $inputfields; } Accessing the values outside my module files like this (this gives me the default: 1600, even if I insert another value in the backend field settings):
      $default = $this->wire('modules')->get('InputfieldPageGrid'); $default->gridMaxWidth; Any Ideas?
    • By Sébastien
      Hello everyone,
      I recently started using ProcessWire and already manage to accomplish several things on my own, but I keep asking myself a lot of questions, among which the following:
      After installing a multiple sites version (first method), everything works for now as desired, but I realize that all the files seem accessible by all the domains.
      Let's say that site1.com can access the asset files, template or other ressources of site2.com folders and vice versa by specifying only and for example:
      site1.com/path_to_a_site2_folder/one_file
      or
      site2.com/path_to_a_site1_folder/one_file
      Would you know if there is a simple way to prohibit this kind of behavior in order to clearly distinguish each site and thus ensure the confidentiality and separation of content?
      I prefer to avoid the entities to be considered as a single set by crawlers and prevent access the elements belonging to each domain from another domain.
      Thanks for your help. Sébastien.
    • By Peter Knight
      Hi all
      My .htaccess file is correctly redirecting all requests to
      https:// www. That's great until I want to work locally.
      I thought I had seen a blog post by Ryan where there was a new config setting to ignore both of these if working from localhost?
      I can't find it now so wondering if I was imagining 😕

• By Robin S
      Add Image URLs
      Allows images/files to be added to Image/File fields by pasting URLs.

Usage
      Install the Add Image URLs module.
      A "Paste URLs" button will be added to all image and file fields. Use the button to show a textarea where URLs may be pasted, one per line. Images/files are added when the page is saved.

https://github.com/Toutouwai/AddImageUrls
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/add-image-urls/