TinyBar

Anssi

A simple module to enable easy navigation between the public and the admin side of the site. After installation a green bar will appear to the upper side of the screen, containing a few navigation elements and displaying the PW version number.

Heavily inspired by @apeisa's great AdminBar (Thanks!). I needed a bit simpler tool for my projects and as a result, this was made. Available on GitHub .

1826494780_Screenshot2019-02-18at23_54_25.png.b475c5cc1fc3b965c38d0f4c23ee2fec.png

• Like 14

• 5 months later...

As simple as helpful, very appreciated! Thanks!

For full compatibility of the module I would add in the settings "you admin path" because the default "processwire" may not always be used. And (as in my case) this leads to a page not found. Or alternatively in the readme file make it known.

• Like 1

@Mike-it @bernhard Thanks, I've now updated the module on GitHub. I'm not sure how to update the version number in the module directory, but the updated version is downloadable from GitHub.

It states "If your module's source code is hosted at GitHub, the directory will keep the version and README fields up-to-date automatically (once daily)", but I'm not familiar with the method that the directory uses for version number detection.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anssi said:

I'd guess so too, but when I edit the version number to 1.0.1 at https://modules.processwire.com/edit/tiny-bar, it's still 1.0.0 after saving.

In your .module file you've specified version 100 (1.0.0), so that probably overrides the value at modules.processwire.com. You should update your module file (in GitHub) instead, and the modules directory entry will auto-update after a while.

• Like 2