• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lmwt
      Hi forum,
      I have this list of fields with labels and I want to skip the displaying of labels for fields left empty (e.g. if field "logo" is not filled with an image, but it could also be text fields). Using count() and "continue" will always output either nothing or all labels.
      Is there a way to use the "skipLabel" method in the loop?
      foreach ($page->template->fields as $field) { if(!count($page->$field->logo)) {continue;} else { $etikette = $field->getLabel(); //get label in the current user language $content .= " <br><li class='pub-field'>$etikette<br> </li>"; //display labels as li $content .= $page->get($field->name) . "<br>"; // display values as li } } Thanks for your help!
    • By Lmwt
      Hello,
      and one more beginner question: I am using the multi-language site profile and having troubles targeting the region I want to populate in my templates due to delayed output. The list is now appearing on top of the nav bar 🙂 and the values of the fields on one line down the title. I want these fields to be displayed in a list underneath the title of the page, and I also would like the name of the field to be displayed as a string in front of the value... I dont know how to do this. Can someone help?
      right now my code looks like this: 
      <?php namespace ProcessWire;?> <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->Location?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->Pub_country?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->Since?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->Contact?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->Focus?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->Members?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->Location?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->Decision_making?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->Financing?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->History?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->images?></li> <li class="Pub-profile-info"><?php $content .=page()->logo?></li> </html> and the screen looks like that:
      Thanks for helping!

• By louisstephens
      So I was tinkering around with the "select fields" field type and added it to a repeater. My thoughts were I could have a user select a field (textarea, text, etc etc) that I defined and give it a name (another field in the repeater) and create their own form on the page. To be honest, I am now a little lost with rendering the form and mailing the results as potentially the form will be unique and custom every time.  The only way I know to handle the output is by going about it this way:
      $forms = $page->form_select_fields; foreach($forms as $form) { if($form->name === "form_input") { //output input with custom name } elseif($form->name === "form_textarea") { //output input with custom name } } Is there a better way to go about rendering the elements from the repeater? As far as the custom sending goes, I am really at a loss since it would be pretty dynamic. Has anyone used this type of approach, and if so, how did you handle this without going insane?
    • By NorbertH
      I have trouble exporting fields via the buildin export. 
      For example when i export a single field  i get:
      { "bestellung_status_name": { "id": 194, "type": "FieldtypeText", "flags": 0, "name": "bestellung_status_name", "label": "Status Intern", "textformatters": [ "TextformatterEntities" ], "collapsed": 0, "minlength": 0, "maxlength": 100, "showCount": 0, "size": 0, "pattern": "[a-z\\A-Z\\(\\)]+", "showIf": "", "themeInputSize": "", "themeInputWidth": "", "themeOffset": "", "themeBorder": "", "themeColor": "", "themeBlank": "", "columnWidth": 100, "required": "", "requiredAttr": "", "requiredIf": "", "stripTags": "", "placeholder": "" } } exporting a secon single field i get :
      { "bestellung_status_name_ext": { "id": 195, "type": "FieldtypeText", "flags": 0, "name": "bestellung_status_name_ext", "label": "Status Extern", "textformatters": [ "TextformatterEntities" ], "collapsed": 0, "minlength": 0, "maxlength": 100, "showCount": 0, "size": 0, "pattern": "[a-z\\A-Z\\(\\)]+", "showIf": "", "themeInputSize": "", "themeInputWidth": "", "themeOffset": "", "themeBorder": "", "themeColor": "", "themeBlank": "", "columnWidth": 100, "required": "", "requiredAttr": "", "requiredIf": "", "stripTags": "", "placeholder": "" } } So far everything works fine .
      When i try to export both fields together  i get only an error message :
      Call to a member function getModuleInfo() on null File: .../wire/modules/Fieldtype/FieldtypeText.module:171 I added " bd($textformatter);" on line 170 to see whats wrong. so have a look at the screenshot i apended to this post.

Its perfectly possible that one textformater module got removed by accident while experimenting whith some textformaters but my question is how to fix this maybe somewhere in the DB and possibly what went wrong?
      ProcessWire 3.0.120 © 2019
      Apache/2.4.25 (FreeBSD) OpenSSL/1.0.2k mod_fcgid/2.3.9
      PHP 7.1.2

Edit: After adding
      if ($textformatter ===NULL) continue; I can export my fields , as there arent any Textformater missing in the fields , i get a perfect result. but still there is one textformater whith a NULL value.  

• By Marcel
      Hey all,
      I want to customize the mywebsite/processwire/profile page. It's almost all good but I want to get rid of the sections 'Admin Theme' and 'Language' so that the user can just set a new password. (see image)
      Do I have to modify the admin template or how can I do that? Because when I go tree>Admin>Profile there are no fields to add or remove.
      Or where can I find the php file?
      I would appreciate your help.