[SOLVED] Lister / ListerPro, OR condition for fields w. same value but without enter it multiple times? possible?

horst

Hi,

is it possible to setup the lister / listerpro to have some fields in OR condition for the same value, without to enter the value multiple times?

I want give the user the ability to input one value and as result, get the pages where this value is present in one of four columns. Is this possible? Also the default value should be blank on start of the lister(pro).

As pages selector it would look like: $pages->find("template=mytemplate, field1|field2|field3=someValue");

A user should be able to write in one value in one place and the lister should return all pages that have this value in one of multiple fields.

Is this possible?

Edited by horst

Hi @bernhard, that's a possible solution: adding a hidden field to that template and on saveReady concatenate all four field values into it. (Thats exactly what fieldtype concatenate does, if I rememeber correct). So, it sounds a bit quick & dirty, but then I can present one input field in the filter tab and show in the results the original single fields.

Thanks!

• Like 1