leave modal opened after submitting a form?

Roych

Hello,

My first time trying to add form to a modal box. I got it loaded, but after submitting or if there is an error my modal box closes. Is there any way to leave it open until it is succesfully submitted and the success text would also show in the same modal box until I close the modal box myself. Im using the FormTemplateProcessor module for forms.

Right now my code is:

<button class="btn btn-primary btn-lg" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#forma">Buy a Ticket</button>
	<div class="modal fade" id="forma" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="myModalLabel" aria-hidden="true">
		<div class="modal-dialog">
			<div class="modal-content">
				<div class="modal-header">
                    <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal" aria-hidden="true">×</button>
                    <h4 class="modal-title" id="myModalLabel">Buy a Ticket</h4>
				</div>
                <div class="modal-body">
                <?php if ($page->koledar_obrazec) : ?>
				<?php echo $page->text_k_nakupu_kart ?>
				<br>
					<?php 
					$form = $modules->get('FormTemplateProcessor');$form->template = $templates->get('Obrazec-karte-dogodki'); // required
					$form->requiredFields = array('obrazec_vstopnice_ime', 'obrazec_vstopnice_mail', 'obrazec_vstopnice_naslov', 'obrazec_vstopnice_telefon');
					$form->email = 'info@povemodkrito.com'; // optional, sends form as email
					$form->parent = $page; // optional, saves form as page
					echo $form->render(); // draw form or process submitted form
					?>
				<?php endif; ?></div>
				<div class="modal-footer">
					<button type="button" class="btn btn-default inverted" data-dismiss="modal">Close</button>
				</div>
			</div>
		</div>
	</div>

I tried to look on the forum, but not sure what to look for exactly as I have never done this before.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you

R

• 7 months later...

@dragan I’m using the SimpleContactForm module, not Ryan’s. It’s my “go to” contact form solution lately, but I’ve only just tried it in a modal today (actually, I’m trying it with the featherlight.js light box plugin for the pop up functionality). I’ve done it with a hand-rolled form with Ajax, so I’ll probably just do that again. It’s on a local machine. If I try to make it work, I’ll post it.

4 hours ago, strandoo said:

Hi Roych. Did you ever solve this? I'm trying the same thing with pretty much the same results, so I'd be interested if you did.

Hey, no I didn't, sry. I chose a different path that was still working ok. 

R