Query on feature related to supporting displaying external content

Arunesh Dutta

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your question is pretty vague. But yes, it will allow it if you write the code for it. The API will help you interacting with the backend easily. Also if the given external service has an API to fetch content from, then the process is more than easy (following their documentation).

There is an idea for interacting with another ProcessWire site with the API :

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, flydev said:

Your question is pretty vague. But yes, it will allow it if you write the code for it. The API will help you interacting with the backend easily. Also if the given external service has an API to fetch content from, then the process is more than easy (following their documentation).

Thanks yes I wanted to connect to other website to display the content from the other website who has the API for it 

2 minutes ago, Arunesh Dutta said:

Thanks yes I wanted to connect to other website to display the content from the other website who has the API for it 

26 minutes ago, flydev said:

Thanks yes I wanted to connect to other website not powered by processwire  to display the content the particular website has necessary API for it