• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By celfred
      Hello,
      I'm facing a weird issue here. I have a page loaded with this code inside (my comments in line ends) :

if ($session->allPlayers) { // Set in a head.inc file. I have also a $session->set('allTeams', $allTeams); in my head.inc   $allPlayers = $session->allPlayers; } else {   $allPlayers = getAllPlayers($user, false);   $session->set('allPlayers', $allPlayers); } bd($session->getAll()); // HERE, I get a number of 11 variables which is what I expect In the same page, I have a link pointing to ajaxContent.php that loads stuff via Ajax.
      I just write this in my ajaxContent.php to test :

bd($session->getAll()); // HERE, I get only 9 variables. All my newly set $session variables ($allTeams and $allPlayers) are not conveyed to ajaxContent.php ??? Would you have any idea why is that ??? Another thing : I have a $session->headMenu set in my head.inc, and this one works fine. I can retrieve it in my ajaxContent.php page.
      I've tried cleaning all caches but it doesn't change anything 😞 
      At first, I expected it to be a 15-minute update to my site... It turns out to be a 2-hour issue and I'm still  stuck.
      Thanks for your ideas ! 
    • By angelo, italy
      Hi guys,
      I've always used WP but I want to swtich to PW. I'm not sure ....
      I'd like to know if it's possible to create a website for an online photo contest.
      The participants of the competition could create their own account, in which they upload their photos. The photos uploaded remain visible only to themselves and the judges.
      From their account they can make the "entrance fee" payment.
      The judges of the competition can create their own account... entering they see the photos of the participants and vote photos
      At the main page I imagine the title of the competition, a button to read the regulation, and a button to register.
      The website should be in Italian and English.
      Thank you!!

• By Peter Knight
      This is probably more a server issue with Plesk etc but relates to Processwire.
      I have a very long web form which takes the average user 3-5 minutes to complete. I know it's crazy but it's a client-driven thing.
      Occasionally, my client has been emailed by users that when they eventually his Submit, they get a general 500 server error.
      I did some research and looked at some logs and it seems to be some type of time-out issue. I guess that makes sense if the form takes minutes to complete as the first two fields of the web form are attachment uploads. I'm thinking that attaching files establishes some type of session but that session expires by the time the web form is actually submitted.
      Does that sound plausible enough?
      I plan to suggest moving the attachment fields to the end of the email, disabling the webform CSFR too and seeing if things improve.
      Does my theory about file uploads and session time outs sound plausible?

• By Marcel
      Hey all,
      I want to customize the mywebsite/processwire/profile page. It's almost all good but I want to get rid of the sections 'Admin Theme' and 'Language' so that the user can just set a new password. (see image)
      Do I have to modify the admin template or how can I do that? Because when I go tree>Admin>Profile there are no fields to add or remove.
      Or where can I find the php file?
      I would appreciate your help.

• By ridgedale
      Reference: PW 3.0.111 and uikit3 based site using the Regular-Master profile.
      I'm trying to automatically redirect a logged-in user to a custom profile page using $session->redirect() and need to add $user->name to the redirect path.
      All my attempts appear to have failed:
      $session->redirect('/user-profile/')->name; $session->redirect('/user-profile/')->$user->name; $session->redirect('/user-profile/' . get($user->name . '/')); $session->redirect('/user-profile/' & get($user->name)); Can anyone point out where I am going wrong?