Website in Cache

kimkuekas

I had some trouble with FileCompiler when I first started, which pretty much match your issues. Perhaps that is something to look into if this isn't yet solved. Go to the main Processwire site and search in the blog posts for more information on FileCompiler.

You can also try going to Admin/Modules, then at the very bottom of the modules list there is a button "Clear Compiled Files"

38 minutes ago, breezer said:

I had some trouble with FileCompiler when I first started, which pretty much match your issues. Perhaps that is something to look into if this isn't yet solved. Go to the main Processwire site and search in the blog posts for more information on FileCompiler.

You can also try going to Admin/Modules, then at the very bottom of the modules list there is a button "Clear Compiled Files"

Thanks

I dont find this menu "Clear Compiled Files" 

My processwire is "ProcessWire 2.4.0 "

I dont want to make the update because i dont know if i breake the website...

On 12/6/2018 at 1:31 AM, kimkuekas said:

My processwire is "ProcessWire 2.4.0 "

I dont want to make the update because i dont know if i breake the website...

I have updated many sites from 2.4 to 3 and most upgrades are seamless. The odd one has taken maybe half an hour to an hour to get everything working again. Setup a local dev copy, upgrade and see how it goes. You're missing out on so many new features ?