Repeater fieldtype toggle open/collapse problem: repeated object impossible to open

Michkael

Good morning everyone,

I am compeltely new on processwire and I am trying to move a website on processwire.

I have created a repeated field named "Services" containing an headline, a body and image fields ("a" in the picture).
I have applied the repeater field to my homepage because I need to repeat a list of services ("b" in the picture).
Whenever I add a new item in the repeater field it works awesomely ("c" in the picture) but whenever I save and try to modify an entry/item, I am unable to open it. They stay collapsed no matter what I try ("d" in the picture). As you can see, Services #1 should be open and Services #2 is in the process of being opened (rotating disc on the left of the green bar).

I hope you can help me.
Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day,
Michael

processwire.png

I will note the need of a browser without extensions. By the way, my firefox is virgin from any extension ?

How should I proceed to turn it off?
Is this the right file? \wire\modules\Fieldtype\FieldtypeRepeater\config.php
Should I modify something in the lines shown in the picture?

Thank you

Capture.JPG

Thank you @Zeka it worked.
Then I had another problem with apache, I got the following message: Error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting! error 108.
I was able to solve this by accessing the ubuntu VM via ssh and adding the line "
xdebug.max_nesting_level = 1000" in the file php.ini found at the path: etc/php5/apache2.

I hope this might help someone else ?