Ecommerce Plugin

Nvim

Its easy to integrate ProcessWire if the systems you are using are compatible with composer.

So you can for example save information in ProcessWire and all the cart logic could be delegated to woocommerce, opencart, prestashop, etc.

$ composer require processwire/processwire

Then on your phps something similar to this

use \ProcessWire as Pw;
$pw = new Pw();
$pw->config->dbHost = getenv('MYSQL_HOST');
$pw->config->dbName = getenv('MYSQL_DATABASE');
$pw->config->dbUser = getenv('MYSQL_USER'); 
$pw->config->dbPass = getenv('MYSQL_PASS'); 
$pw->config->dbPort = getenv('MYSQL_PORT');
$pw->config->dbCharset = 'utf8mb4';
$pw->config->dbEngine = 'InnoDB';
$pages = $pw->pages;

• Like 4

Do not agree with you, @bernhard for a couple of reasons.

1. Choosing ProcessWire over WordPress or some other more popular solution is a hard decision. It is often made because of this forum friendly support before one finds the beauty and power of the system.

2. Every answer we post here helps someone who googles for it later. And even answering the same questions later in time helps to prove the answers still exists and there are people still caring to answer. And often there are more new ways to solve the already solved problem, so the got to be mentioned in this forum.

I can see @Nvim came here to learn about ProcessWire, to compare it with other solutions he knows about. Just maybe in a year or two he (or she?) will be the author of a new e-commerce module for PW, who knows)) If he does not stop here, the discovery of ProcessWire may become the beginning of one of the most exciting adventures for him (her?) as it was for me and so many others here, who perfectly know and have used systems like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla or MODx.

• Like 5

I really like your sentiment @Ivan Gretsky and I do think we should refrain from dismissing any questions, but if you look at Nvim's post history: https://processwire.com/talk/profile/7184-nvim/ their very first post in this forum was "Is Codelobster IDE any good?" - unfortunately I don't think they have much (if any) genuine interest in PW.

Even when they posted what seemed like it might have been a genuine question (https://processwire.com/talk/topic/20104-how-to-convert-relational-data-in-pw-pages) which was given a thoughtful response, they never followed up - not even a "like" on the response.

• Like 5

It might be @Nvim is a troll, an AI bot or just someone not polite. We should treat them accordingly as soon as we find that out. But they might as well be someone very new to web development, forum software and even English language. I would presume Nvim innocent for now ? (after reading his other posts). It is more about our community spirit than about someone else) So until some of you moderators ban him, he is a proper forum citizen, I guess))

Come on @Nvim, give me some likes for defending you (and @BitPoet and everyone else you received some good answers from) by clicking the heart icon in the lower right corner under a post. Prove your good will ?. Install Codelobster or whatever you choose and try out ProcessWire, the favorite CMS of this forum members and simply put the best one in the world at the time of writing.

P.S. Forum search is still broken by design, so more duplicate beginner questions will come)

• Like 5

Thx Ivan, I was actually more interested in his/her/its response to my statement than in yours ? But yours is a very good one and shows the high quality of this community. Thx - I'm happy to be here and improve!

Let's see what he/she/it found out about ecommerce with processwire so far - maybe he/she/it has some valuable information for us... ?

• Like 4

@bernhard you are being very r...tst-donk-prrrrrrrr @Ivan Gretsky thanks for your...kkkkkkkkkakkakakakakakk....tststst...krrrrk I'm very interested in ProcessWordpessssssjoooooomla....krrrk...drupaodXpo3-lockherupcli-mate-change-oax...krrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkrrrrrrrrrrr....pf-nhec

Sorry @Nvim, had to do it ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Padloper looks good but documentation is lacking.  To start a comparison chart between Padloper, Shopify, and Woocommerce will help.

My organization is closely watching Padloper.  Hopefully it's something that free us up from Woocommerce eventually.

Padloper is not free is one disadvantage same as shofipy.

• Like 1

There are enough logs to show that the user has used the forgot password tool in the forums which isn't the action of a bot. They also passed the validation when joining and I also checked on stopforumspam.com manually.

Aside from that, which rules have been broken?

It is annoying to be sure not to receive any thanks, but the easiest thing to do here is simply not reply.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Again: 

19 hours ago, Pete said:

There are enough logs to show that the user has used the forgot password tool in the forums which isn't the action of a bot.

Are you sure?

19 hours ago, Pete said:

Aside from that, which rules have been broken?

Well, I think there should be a rule that repeated asking of questions that are not directly related to processwire without going into the answers provided by the community and without reacting to questions directly pointed to the user in person should be a reason to ban an account. The user could always ask for reactivation. Not via an automatic password reset tool. Via a simple personal message.

I'm not complaining. Just want to keep the quality of this forum high and I think in this case it is suffering.

Sorry @Nvim if I'm wrong...

• Like 1