Hello guys,

I am the new maintainer of the german language pack. Big thanks to @Nico Knoll and @yellowled for their initial work on the translations.

The language pack is available at https://modules.processwire.com/modules/german/ or in the github repository https://github.com/jmartsch/pw-lang-de

The master branch will (try to) be up to date with the most recent stable version of ProcessWire.
The dev branch will (try to) be up to date with the most recent dev version of ProcessWire.

If you find any missing translations or errors, please create a PR or submit a bug/improvement.

I hope we as a community can work together, to update translatations as soon as a new dev branch is pushed.
Please let me know if you want to translate a new dev version, so we are not both doing the same task.

I will post instructions soon, how you can help.

Then I am able to quickly release an updated stable language pack when a new ProcessWire stable version is released.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, jmartsch said:

I hope we as a community can work together

Happy to assist. I think it would be a good idea to give very clear and easy instructions of how to help. Something like a little tutorial that guides us step by step through the process from finding an un-translated word to creating the PR.

Thanks for taking this project over! 🙂 

• Like 2

Thanks @bernhard. Yes I will post instructions and improvements as soon as I have a little bit time.

Thank you for offering your help.

On 11/13/2018 at 8:19 AM, jmartsch said:

@Nico Knoll Could you maybe add a link to this post in your original thread?

I've modified that first post with a new update to link here. Let me know if you'd like anything changed.

• Like 2