FormBuilderMultiplier - repeatable Fieldgroups in FormBuilder forms

BitPoet

Hi Ivan, sorry, there's currently no new version. I haven't had the chance to update to a newer FormBuilder release yet, that's on my schedule for December. That will also be the time to give FB Multiplier a bit of an overhaul.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 11:58 AM, Ivan Gretsky said:

This module doesn't seem to work with latest FormBuilder. Are you planning to maintain it and fix issues? Maybe there is already a newer version, just not in the repo?

I finally found , the new master release 0.0.10 works here with the latest FormBuilder release. Let me know if you encounter any issues.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Hi,

i've used the module for some event registration forms in the last couple of months and it worked great!

For documentation, some issues i found in my forms:

• Checkboxes inside multiplying fieldsets are only working for the first multiplied item (hard to spot this one, as i missed the documented working form fields on the thread start, it seems to work and was only identified after losing some data following detailed testing) - workaround is to use selections, which work nicely.
  • When using "visible only if" or "required only if" rules (based on fields outside the multiplying fieldset), these are working only for the first multiplied item. Seems like the rules are only taken into account for multiplied items which exist at form load. If you try to submit a form and receive input validation errors, the items are then set up correctly in the reloaded form.
  • Exporting entries as CSV does not use multiplied form fields, you only receive the first multiplied item. I've missed this one until it got important for a bigger event. I might try to fix this issue in the upcoming days..