ProcessWire Reviewed by CMS Critic

cmscritic

Just read it quickly through and it's looking good!

I'm on a mobile here, but still a couple of small things on the review: access rights are defined with the page's template (says so in your screenshot too ;)) and can't be modified editing the page itself, unless the template is changed to another.

And then the modules are only checked from your local installation by pressing that button. There is a Module Manager module by Soma though that has the function you we're describing (and much more).

Still, great work you've done here!

Just read it quickly through and it's looking good!

I'm on a mobile here, but still a couple of small things on the review: access rights are defined with the page's template (says so in your screenshot too ;)) and can't be modified editing the page itself, unless the template is changed to another.

And then the modules are only checked from your local installation by pressing that button. There is a Module Manager module by Soma though that has the function you we're describing (and much more).

Still, great work you've done here!

For the access rights bit, can you tell me which line in my review you are referring to so I can change it? Thanks!

For the access rights bit, can you tell me which line in my review you are referring to so I can change it? Thanks!

Text says:

If I click on the ‘Settings’ link at the top of the post, I can further modify things such as access rights for the post.

The screenshot below the text is "ProcessWire-15.jpg" (see the text under section "Who can access this page?" in the picture).

• Like 1