Processwire.net?

joshuag

We have been developing it with varying speed for a long time already. How does it feel for you guys? Any ideas where to improve? Direct contributions to css are also welcome I think.

Jbroussia: not exactly a framework, but it is built using goldilocks approach. I think it is still one of the best ways to do responsive design.

• Like 2

This is Adam's baby?

Adam is the designer, initial static html was done by me and Soma have made most of the grunt work (pw => html, lot's of tweaks and details). Current status is little blurry, Adam have provided new tweaked designs and those would require some front end coding. So there extra hands you guys are offering would come in handy. In the other news, we have been doing this for ages, so thinking that just releasing and tweaking it afterwards might be a good way to go too.

• Like 3

Firstly, I am not against any help we can get to get this baby shipped and tweak along.

Secondly, I don't wish to take much credit at all, since due to my mistakes along the way it is currently in this sorry state it is (and by that, I mean "v1" not shipped still, and "v2" prepared already). We've gained a lot of traction along the way, but we lost a lot as well (lately). So anything to get the ball rolling again would be great.

• Like 1