quickjeff

Ongoing Processwire Work + Directory Site Project

Hey guys, 

Looking for another dev to help on multiple processwire projects as well as some other PHP apps. 

First project is a directory style site with lots of components to come, including stripe implementation  and other fun stuff.

Need someone ASAP to help out. 

Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

I am interested and have experience, please contact me : scott.cisin20@gmail.com 

More details in PM box.

Best regards,
Scott

Hi Jeff,
I am an experienced developer and would be glad to help you out on this.
Feel free to email me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com, as I would love to hear more about your project.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By louisstephens
      I have done a bit of searching, but I can not seem to find an actual answer. I have a list of services as child pages under "Services". I can output the services just fine, but I cant wrap my head around how to group them "alphabetically" like:
      Services A - Service "A" 1 - Service "A" 2 - Service "A" 3 B - Service "B" 1 - Service "B" 2 - Service "B" 3 C - Service "C" 1 - Service "C" 2 - Service "C" 3 Has anyone achieved this type of functionality before?
    • By louisstephens
      I am wondering, how do you pass a variable into wire('page')->get() inside a function? I have been looking through the forums, but unfortunately I have not found the answer yet.
      My current set up is:
      function generateNewPages($parentPageName) { $p = new Page(); $p->template = "parent"; $p->parent = wire('pages')->get('/home/'); $p->name = $parentPageName; $p->title = $parentPageName; $p->of(false); $p->save(); $p2 = new Page(); $p2->template = "child"; $p2->parent = wire('pages')->get('$parentPageName'); $p2->name = "child"; $p2->title = "Child Page"; $p2->of(false); $p2->save(); } When I try to run it by passing in a title like generateNewPages('Demo');, "Demo" is created, but when it gets to the child page I get:
      Unknown Selector operator: '$' -- was your selector value properly escaped?
      Is there a way to pass the $parentPageName to "wire('pages')->get('$parentPageName')" ?
    • By thomasaull
      I recently started to build Vue SPAs with ProcessWire as the backend, connected with a REST API. Thanks to code and the help of @LostKobrakai (How to use FastRoute with ProcessWire) and @clsource (REST-Helper) I got it up and running pretty quickly and now have put all of it in a site profile for others to use. It includes the REST API with routing for different endpoints, JWT Auth and a simple Vue SPA which shows the process of logging in a user (nevertheless, you don't have to use the Vue part, the API will work on it's own).
      Check it out here: https://github.com/thomasaull/RestApiProfile
      I'm pretty sure, it's not the perfect or most sophisticsted solution, but it gets the job done for me…
      Feedback or Improvements are very welcome
      Update: This site profile is a module now: https://github.com/thomasaull/RestApi
    • By Pixrael
      I have a technical question that maybe you can guide me to a solution/idea.
      I know an online tool that publishes product information and updates prices/inventories regularly from marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay, etc. to a Wordpress website ... can get the orders information, auto-order it and send back the tracking numbers. All this is done through the Woocommerce API. They don't have an API or CSV option to access this features..
      Is it possible to create fake REST endpoints (a clone of WooCommerce) on my site to accept requests from that external website and process this data my way inside PW? The requests to a REST endpoint are POST like in regular forms submits?
      Sorry I don't have to much technical background about this
      https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/?php#create-a-product https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/?php#update-a-product https://woocommerce.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/?php#retrieve-an-order
    • By Xonox
      Hi,

I'm trying to upload images from a folder into a page. I need to replace the images instead of adding. The image field already has the replace existing images turned on, but it doesn't seem to be enough.

My code:
      foreach($files as $file) { if(substr($file, 0, 1) != '.' && $file != '.' && $file != '..') { // Get SKU $file_sku = substr($file, 0, 9); // Check for book $book = $pages->get('sku=' . $file_sku); if(!$book->id) { // Book doesn't exist } else { // Upload image into book !!! THIS CODE ADDS FILE INSTEAD OF REPLACING. HOW CAN I REPLACE? $book->book_images->add($upload_directory . '/' . $file); // Delete file unlink($upload_directory . '/' . $file); } // Save book if($book->id) $book->save(); } }  
      What am I missing?