Empty admin area after migration / JQuery doesn't load

transmontis

Hello guys!

Here's my problem. After moving a website, the admin panel doesn't display the page structure at all. There is no error displayed, regardless whether debug mode is on or off. I believe it might have something to do with the fact that JQuery fails to load properly for some reason. At first, I thought that maybe the PHP version might be outdated, but it's 5.6.34, so I guess it should be fine. The drop-down menus don't work but I can access the list of templates page through the top menu. While the list of templates and fields works fine, the template or field pages themselves do not display any content.

Here's the error log from the console:

SyntaxError: "" string literal contains an unescaped line break JqueryCore.js:2:16380
ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined JqueryUI.js:6:2
ReferenceError: $ is not defined ProcessPageList.min.js:1:178
ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined jquery.cookie.js:58:1
ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined jquery.longclick.min.js:1:2
ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined modal.min.js:1:5714
ReferenceError: $ is not defined ProcessPageSearch.min.js:1:1213
ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined inputfields.min.js:1:17915
ReferenceError: $ is not defined main.min.js:1:3316
ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined panel.min.js:1:5408

The frontend works fine, but there was also a problem with loading JQuery, which I resolved by swapping the minified version with an uncompressed, development version of the file. I didn't really want to mess with the core processwire admin files, so I thought I should ask here if anyone might have an idea what's going on... Any kind of help appreciated.

FireShot Capture 005 - Strony • ProcessWire • west-bud_ - http___www.west-bud.pl_administracja_page_.png

9 minutes ago, kongondo said:

Welcome to the forums @transmontis,

It could be a file permissions issue. Do all your urls work fine? CSS files loaded? What does browser dev console report, especially for the missing files?

URL's work fine on both front and back end. Apart from the log that I posted above the console now also mentions a missing source map for AdminTheme.css ( request failed with status 404 ). The file permissions are set to 644. I've attached a screenshot that was supposed to be added to the original post.

admin-panel.png