• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lenoir
      Is it possible to let people edit a page without having to have a user-role?
      My case is the following:
      Visitors fill in a form (Formbuilder) which is saved to pages. They get a confirmation email which could contain a unique editing link. In case they need to update some information, they can click on this link, edit the fields and save. 
      Am I totally off? Is there a better practice? 
    • By VeiJari
      Hello forum,
      This is really a weird one, because front end editing works in a earlier website we did to a customer. 
      When I check the source code for current website it does initiate front end edit: 
      <span id=pw-edit-1 class='pw-edit pw-edit-InputfieldPageTitle' data-name=title data-page=1021 data-lang='1017' style='position:relative'><span class=pw-edit-orig>Tekijät</span><span class=pw-edit-copy id=pw-editor-title-1021 style='display:none;-webkit-user-select:text;user- select:text;' contenteditable>Tekijät</span></span>  But when I double click nothing happens (yes I'm 100% sure I'm superuser and logged in)
      I also tried to apply the front end with other methods than:
      $page->edit('title'); But didn't work either.
      We are using jquery 2.2.4, so it should not be a problem.
      Is this a bug related to current master or something else?
      Someone else having this problem as well?
    • By AndZyk
      Hello,
      this maybe a simple question, but it bothers me for a while now:
      There used to be a warning, if two or more user try to edit the same page. But ever since AdminThemeUIkit I haven't seen it any more.
      Is this a bug or are there special circumstances under which the warning will be displayed?
      If I am logged-in in the same browser with one default and one privat window, I don't see this warning. But also different browsers on different machines in the same network don't see this warning.
      I was looking for the blog post on which this feature was announced, but couldn't find it anymore.
      We had the case, that two people were writing a text for the same page, but after person A saved the page first, the text of the person B was lost. I know we could have used ProDrafts for this case, but it shouldn't happen in the first place.
      I would appreciate some feedback. 😀
      Regards, Andreas
    • By NorbertH
      When saving a page with the "order" template in the backend  IftRunner is nice to me and sends the order via page action into my accounting software. 
      When saving "order" in a frontend page it does nothing.   So i certainly missing something . Any ideas? 

• By SwimToWin
      ProcessWire is setting a "wires" cookie for each guest session.
      Is it possible drop that cookies, so there are no cookies at all for guests?
      That way, I don't need to spam the user with a cookie consent box.
      I don't need cookies for user preferences and marketing purposes.
      (Why are cookies being set by default in the first place?)