• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AndZyk
      Hello,
      this maybe a simple question, but it bothers me for a while now:
      There used to be a warning, if two or more user try to edit the same page. But ever since AdminThemeUIkit I haven't seen it any more.
      Is this a bug or are there special circumstances under which the warning will be displayed?
      If I am logged-in in the same browser with one default and one privat window, I don't see this warning. But also different browsers on different machines in the same network don't see this warning.
      I was looking for the blog post on which this feature was announced, but couldn't find it anymore.
      We had the case, that two people were writing a text for the same page, but after person A saved the page first, the text of the person B was lost. I know we could have used ProDrafts for this case, but it shouldn't happen in the first place.
      I would appreciate some feedback. 😀
      Regards, Andreas
    • By NorbertH
      When saving a page with the "order" template in the backend  IftRunner is nice to me and sends the order via page action into my accounting software. 
      When saving "order" in a frontend page it does nothing.   So i certainly missing something . Any ideas? 

• By SwimToWin
      ProcessWire is setting a "wires" cookie for each guest session.
      Is it possible drop that cookies, so there are no cookies at all for guests?
      That way, I don't need to spam the user with a cookie consent box.
      I don't need cookies for user preferences and marketing purposes.
      (Why are cookies being set by default in the first place?)
    • By ridgedale
      Reference: PW 3.0.111 and uikit3 based site using the Regular-Master profile.
      Despite my searches of the forum I'm somewhat confused about how to create new child pages on the frontend when a user clicks on a button on the parent page. I also have an equivalent button that is intended for uploading a .csv file to automatically create multiple new pages. This basically relates to a club (parent) and members (child) template configuration. Hopefully this explanation makes sense.
      A button should be able to launch the code needed to initiate the script required to create a new page using something like:
      <a href="/path/page.php">New +</a> <a href="/path/page.php">New ++</a> Does the code to create the new page or new pages need to be run from the template file for the child or the parent?
      A new individual member page will need to be editable manually at the point of page creation as well as subsequently, whereas multiple new pages will need to be editable after they have created and populated with data, again, as well as subsequently.
      I would very grateful for any advice or pointers as to how to achieve this.