• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By franciccio-ITALIANO
      Hi, I need to provide a quite complex user registration form: description, subdescription, drop-down lists etc. 
      Through this registration, users will be able to access and comment.
      If someone responds to their comments, I would like a NOTIFICATION to appear when accessing their panel.
      My social interaction project is just that, it seems simple, I don't need more.
      Now I am undecided whether to use buddypress, elgg, or a native processwire system.
      What do you recommend? 
      If you recommend processwire, which modules should I install?
      Do they work or is processwire too immature for that?
      Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • By abdulqayyum
      Dear processwire community,
      i have a problem in loginRegister module, i could not add custom field in login and register page.
      i read from plugin documentation. they are saying.
      " By default, the email and password fields are required for both forms. You may want to add more fields. To do this, you’ll need to add fields to your “user” template. You can add fields to your user template in the admin by going to “Setup > Templates > Show system templates > user”.

but i could not find similar scenario like “Setup > Templates > Show system templates > user”
      i can see just "Setup > Templates" not seeing "Show system templates > user" in my admin panel.

Please help me in this case that how i can add custom field in these two page.
      Regards AbdulQayyum

• By VeiJari
      Hello forum,
      This is really a weird one, because front end editing works in a earlier website we did to a customer. 
      When I check the source code for current website it does initiate front end edit: 
      <span id=pw-edit-1 class='pw-edit pw-edit-InputfieldPageTitle' data-name=title data-page=1021 data-lang='1017' style='position:relative'><span class=pw-edit-orig>Tekijät</span><span class=pw-edit-copy id=pw-editor-title-1021 style='display:none;-webkit-user-select:text;user- select:text;' contenteditable>Tekijät</span></span>  But when I double click nothing happens (yes I'm 100% sure I'm superuser and logged in)
      I also tried to apply the front end with other methods than:
      $page->edit('title'); But didn't work either.
      We are using jquery 2.2.4, so it should not be a problem.
      Is this a bug related to current master or something else?
      Someone else having this problem as well?
    • By Anton
      Hi there,
      I'm working with Processwire 3. Before summer I had issues to load to my backend. I finally managed to connect thanks to this : 
      $admin = wire('users')->get('admin');
      $admin->setOutputFormatting(false);
      $admin->set('pass', 'yo12345ZZ')
      $admin->save('pass');
      But later, the problem evolved: when I logged in to the site, the login page redirected me to the home. I didn't find any information about it on the web.
      But recently, the redirection has changed, now it is the login page that reloads when you connect. 
      I don't know where to start to fix this. It looks like sorcery.
      Thank you for all the help you can give me.

• By stanoliver
      Hi! 
      The following code snippet is part of my markup simple navigation and the url_redirect (url field in the backend) just works fine when I put an special custom url into the url_redirect field.
      <?php $nav = $modules->get("MarkupSimpleNavigation"); // topnav $current = $page->rootParent(); // current root page // subnav echo $nav->render(array( 'max_levels' => 2, 'item_tpl' => '<h4><a class="g8-bar-item g8-hover-black" href="{url_redirect|url}">{title}</a></h4><hr class="sidenav">', 'collapsed' => true, ), $page, $current); ?>  In my seperated breadcrumb navigation I use the following code snippet
      <?php foreach($page->parents()->append($page) as $parent) { echo "<li><a href='{$parent->url_redirect|url}'>{$parent->title}</a></li>"; } ?> Now to the problem: In my first code snippet above the
      url_redirect|url 
      works just fine but when I try something similiar in the second code snippet
      $parent->url_redirect|url
      I produce an server error How do I have to change the second code snippet so that it works in the correct way as the first code snippet does?