• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By snobjorn
      Here's my Norwegian language pack for ProcessWire. I've been adding translations over some time, to suit my own projects users needs.
      Last updated:
      2019/06/19 (June 19, 2019)
      Not yet complete. Translations that non-superusers will see is prioritized.
      Name:
      ProcessWire-Norwegian-Language-Pack-nb-NO
      Translated using:
      ProcessWire 3.0.133 dev
      Number of files:
      189 wire files and 95 site files – ranging from just started to completely translated. The site files includes translation some free and some pro modules, see the complete list in the README.md at GitHub.
      Available at GitHub:
      https://github.com/snobjorn/processwire-norwegian-language-pack-nb-no
    • By cosmicsafari
      Hi all,
      Starting work for a new client, so pulled down a copy of their existing PW site.
      All looks normal in terms of the codebase structure, set it up as I would normally for any PW site yet I everytime I attempt to view a page I get:
      From what I can gather its running PW version 2.8.
      On the live environment where I copied it from and its working fine, they are apparently running PHP 7.1 whereas I am running PHP 7.3 locally, just incase that may be a cause for the issue.
      Any ideas as nothing seems obvious to me at this point.

• By Manuel
      Hi everybody!
      I'm new to PW and just did the beginner-tutorial “Hello Worlds”, a beginning ProcessWire tutorial --> Link
      After extending the template from the original tutorial with a page_reference-Field (Page-Field value type is configured as single page),
      PW throws a fatal error when i try to output multiple pages:
      $planets = $pages->find("template=planet, sort=-title"); foreach($planets as $planet) { echo $planet->title; echo $planet->planet_reference->title; } Should return three Pages, but throws the following error:
      When i try to output the field with a single page, everything just works fine:
      $planet = $pages->get(1018); echo $planet->title; echo $planet->planet_reference->title; I've tried to solve the problem with myself (and google), but i can't fix the error.
      Thanks a lot!

My enviroment:
      OSX Mojave / MAMP (PHP 7.2), PW v 3.0.123
    • By louisstephens
      Hopefully this is the right place, if not, please move it to the proper sub. I installed the multi language module on my development (sandbox) set up not too long ago to test out a few things. From the start, I ran into some issues with dependencies not being met/installed, so I thought that I would simply just uninstall what had been. Unfortunately, that took me down a road of using some code in my home template to remove the modules (cant find it at the moment). After some struggling, I finally got it uninstalled, but it left behind 3 fields,
      language language_files language_files_site I thought that I could simply remove them from the languages template and then delete them, but I get the following error:

I was wondering, is there a way to remove these using the api? I couldn't add any new users to the setup until I made "language" not required, but I was hoping to just remove all of the fields.
    • By bartelsmedia
      "Deepl" is an unbelievably good (paid) text translation service, that mops the floor with Google Translate.
      They have an API and it would be awesome, if there would be a module, that would integrate it for easy content translation.
      It could be a right-click context menu on the language tab:

It should ask from which of available other language it shall take translate from.
      What do you think?