Conclurer.com - Studio/Agency page

Philipp

http://conclurer.com

Design + Code

Another page I have created with Processwire. This is "our" own portfolio + contact and news. The contact page was created with Ryans experimental Contactmodul.

So far, our site has gone through 3 stages.

First we had our old Typo3 installation and the first design. You can find the remains here. Then we just migrated the design and content to Processwire(2nd Page). Finally, I've rebuild the site from skretch with Processwire last month.

Not perfect but I have the feeling that I'm getting better with every website I make.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

Update on the site. 

www.conclurer.com

We've launched an overhauled version last month. Large image, simple navigation and a responsive design. I've tried to keep the site simple an clean. Behind the scenes is the new dev version of ProcessWire, the Justify CSS Grid and Typekit Fonts. Of course, the site is cached by ProCache.

_

You can still see the old, 2012 version here: https://v2.conclurer.com/ (ignore the SSL error)

Hi Philipp,

nice, but a little bit more conventional compared to the one you had before (from my understanding of course).

One remark to your tagline: It should be "... und verhilft Ihrer Marke ..." (again, from my understanding).

Cheers

Edit: The copywriting on your website in general is very good. Very clear, benefit-orientated, strong arguments. Convincing and converting. Did you do it yourself?

Thanks. I've corrected the home page to verhilft. Sounds better.

Copywriting was done by both of us and we think it works. Yesterday, our first client contacted us via the contact form without knowing us from friends/business partners/... . 

• Like 2