CKEditor Spellcheck Palaver

CaelanStewart

Hi,

Trying to get spellcheck to work on CKEditor (latest released PW, 3.0.98).

I noticed that the spellcheck is no longer working on our website, I'm not sure if it is due to updating to the latest version, bit busy to check right now.

But regardless, the spellcheck doesn't work. Kind of.

I got it to underline misspelled words with the typical red squiggle by adding the following to the CKEditor config (on field edit UI, 'Input' > 'CKEditor Settings' > 'Custom Config Options')

{
    "disableNativeSpellChecker": false
}

But, now CKEditor overrides the native right click menu, hiding the browser's correction suggestions.

I tried to disable it by entering the following value into the 'Remove Plugins' field under the 'Input' tab on the field edit page for a CKEditor textarea field:

image,magicline,liststyle,tabletools,scayt,menubutton,contextmenu

The reason for 'liststyle' and 'tabletools' entries, according to a post on Stack Overflow, is so that all dependencies of the `contextmenu` plugin are also disabled.

To conclude, I understand that one may use 'CTRL+Right Click' to force display of the native context menu, but to be frank that's not simple enough for a lot of clients.

How do I disable the CKEditor context menu and use the browser spellcheck without hindrance. 

Thanks again.