karian

Repeater field in pages Template Select field

I don't know why multiple instances (repeater_repeat_columns1, repeater_repeat_columns2, ...) of my repeater field are displayed inside Template field (see image).

Is there a way to clean/reset it ?

Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 14.35.02.png

This currently is bug as ProcessPageEdit allows a super user to select any template. Abdus suggested a tweak that has worked  for another user, and it can be found here:

What version of Processwire are you running?  I thought this had been fixed already?  Maybe you can try with the latest version of Processwire dev branch? 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By carlitoselmago
      It's been twice this year as a PW developer where clients have asqued me to have a way to put content on specific coordinates of a picture. Something like what image maps are made of. But not necesarly on links, sometimes text, sometimes images and links. 
      So I've been thinking to build an inputfield for that purpose. But I'm not sure how could it be the most flexible so I can share it in github/modules page.
      Ideally it would need to work like a repeater field where you start uploading an image and then adding any custom field like title, url etc. So the user could add multiple elements floating over that image.
      Does anybody here know the ideal way to start the arquitecture of something like that? I could just hardcode the fields I need for the website I have to code this month but it would be nice to be something more flexible.
    • By fruid
      how to get all the subfields of a repeater field generically? I'm not talking about a specific field that I know the name of, that's easy, I'm trying to access them in general in the $fields variable itself.
      Better yet, how to access them by type?
    • By franciccio-ITALIANO
      Hi everyone.
      I've created 12 templates that are the same but each with an extra bit of html code. 
      The piece of code is as follows:
      <div> <div class="box-pf"> <i class="fa fa-map-pin fa-2x fa-red faa-pulse animated"></i> <a href=""> <span class="uk-text-middle"><i>Sonchus oleraceus</i> 'Grespino degli Orti'</span></b> </a> </div> </div> On the third line we read "fa-red."
      I created 12 similar templates.
      The first template has only one box with fa-red, the last template has 12 boxes with icons of 12 different colors.
      So. is there any way to have only 1 template and add, if I want and when I want, a small or big, same or different piece of html code?

• By Vineet Sawant
      Hi,
      I'm trying to import some heavy data into Processwire, but I'm not sure what would be the best way to do it.
      Usually I use CSV to Pages plugin, but this time the data is too heavy(~40k rows with 10+ columns of excel sheet), thus this plugin can't help.
      I also tried Tasker plugin but I can't seem to go through the setup itself, it requires some template setup but I'm totally clueless about how to do it, so that plugin is not of any use either.
      I wanted to know from you guys how you do it and in future what would be the best way to migrate thousands of rows of data in to PW.

Thanks.

• By picarica
      so i made some options in t he field type, and i want to check if selected title is that output this is my sample code
      if($media->r_soc == 'facebook') { $soc = 'facebook'; } elseif($media->r_soc == 'twitter') { $soc = 'twitter'; } i just basically want to check if the user in CMS selected option facebokk and then outpit it into variable which is later outputted into fa icon, oh and also this is all in repeat field
      foreach($ikonky as $media) { so thats why its $media, but as of now it outputs blank state, not sure why,
      it doesnt outpit anything none of the check goes throught these are options i have in the field
      1=facebook 2=twitter 3=instagram 4=youtube 5=github 6=linkedin