site exporter module error on bytes

sebastiaan

I guess you simply need more horsepower / CPU / RAM, according to the error message...

Do you have some sort of control panel @ your hosting company? You can export the database manually with phpMyAdmin or some other tool (or with CLI). And you can make a ZIP archive of the files yourself.

If you can't add some ini_set() rules to temporary add more memory, I can post a few scripts for manually triggered backups (or cron-based).

• Like 1

Exporting is a resource intensive task, if you have a lot to export....

On 7/27/2018 at 4:30 PM, sebastiaan said:

im trying to export a live (development)site so i can set it up locally,

In this case I would recommend cloning the site by copying all files, adjusting config.php and anything else that matters + simply cloning the database too. You can automate it by scripting or using a tool which supports such operations. There are various forum threads discussing it, for example:

etc...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, szabesz said:

Exporting is a resource intensive task, if you have a lot to export....

In this case I would recommend cloning the site by copying all files, adjusting config.php and anything else that matters + simply cloning the database too. You can automate it by scripting or using a tool which supports such operations. There are various forum threads discussing it, for example:

etc...

yeah i was trying to do it other way around we have a development and production only i wanted a local installation and i have all the files but even when i change the config i keep getting errors so i thought maybe i can use this to get it to work locally

48 minutes ago, sebastiaan said:

yeah i was trying to do it other way around we have a development and production only i wanted a local installation and i have all the files but even when i change the config i keep getting errors so i thought maybe i can use this to get it to work locally

i managed to get it al working from bitbucket master branch but now none of my modules are installed0--0 and if i go to setup my old modules are still there but when i go to modules all the correct ones that i expect are there