ListerPro - pre purchase questions

Zeka

Hi.

From ListerPro description:

Edit pages inline, directly in the page list!

Imagine being able to edit the contents of almost any page field, directly from within the ListerPro output. Imagine being able to edit any number of pages at the same time, on the same screen. ListerPro makes this possible! For many types of edits, this is a huge time saver relative to using ProcessWire's regular page editor, and for many users this is ListerPro's killer feature!

Which field types this feature supports?

What about multilanguage? Can I list values for different languages at the same time and edit them inline? 

It would be great if somebody could share a video or gif screencast of this feature.

Is it possible to separate fields to several rows for every page? (If no, is there hooks that I can use to customize lister output? )

I would greatly appreciate any answers to this questions. 

I just quickly pulled an older image out of the support forums. This is how the inline editing looks like. It's simply rendering the inputs you normally see in the page editor when you click to edit a certain row. I'm not aware of any "multi row per result item" setting like for ProFields: Table. 

image.png.a612515e255c1f7a687b9cf38c415342.png

14 hours ago, Zeka said:

What about multilanguage? Can I list values for different languages at the same time and edit them inline?

There are a number of screenshots in the blog post that introduced the inline editing. You can see multi-language fields in those.

https://processwire.com/blog/posts/inline-ajax-page-editing-comes-to-listerpro-processwire-2.6.6/

• Like 2