Sign in to follow this  
Sanyaissues

Tags file Compiler isn't working.

After enable the Tags File Compiler module, echoing variables with brackets syntax doesn't work. I try something simple like {page.title} and is displayed like the tag isn't parsed:

{page.title}

This problem happens with PW 3.0.108, i have another installation with 3.0.82 and it works. Any Ideas? thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Robin S
      Displays image tags overlaid on the thumbnail using customisable colours. This makes it easier to see which images have which tags without needing to open the edit pane for individual images or changing to the list view.
      Screenshot

Usage
      Enable tags for one or more image fields. Install the Image Thumbnail Tags module. Optionally configure colours for any of your tags.

https://github.com/Toutouwai/ImageThumbnailTags
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/image-thumbnail-tags/
    • By Andi
      Continuing my journey into PW hooks, I'm trying to find a way to retrieve all images from a page that explicitly *do not* have a certain tag (or tags) attached to them.
      Found this post from 2015
      But I'm wondering if there's a more elegant way to go about this.
      Let's say I have a multi-image field called "images_header" and instead of
      $page->images_header->findTag('mytag'); I would like to do this:
      $page->images_header->excludeTag('mytag'); So I'd be able to do
      // find images that don't have the tag "mytag" $images = $page->images_header->excludeTag('mytag'); // check if there's any images if (count($images)>0) { // do something.. } Would this be possible by hooking into Pagefiles somehow?
      There's this bit in /wire/core/Pagefiles.php Line 626 that I'd basically just need to reverse (or at least in my mind 😄 )
      public function findTag($tag) { $items = $this->makeNew(); foreach($this as $pagefile) { if($pagefile->hasTag($tag)) $items->add($pagefile); } return $items; } Any ideas on how this could be done in a graceful manner?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By sww
      Hey there,
      is there really no way to turn the OR logic into an AND logic when selecting pages by (e.g.) tags?
      so instead of
       $pages->find("template=exhibitions, tags=foo|bar") something like
       $pages->find("template=exhibitions, tags=foo&&bar") so the pages needs to have all requested tags, not just any of them.

Thanks,
      Stefan
    • By dimitrios
      Hello,
      I have created a field of type Page Reference and input field type Page Auto Complete, so that users of role 'writer' can add new tags to their articles. However, only a superuser can add new tags through the field, even though 'writer' roles have the permission to create  pages of template 'tag', and the permission to add children in the parent template. New tags in the Page Tree can be added normally. Is there something I am missing?

• By louisstephens
      I have a "strange" issue with my dev set up, that I just noticed today. I set up an image field named "dev_gallery" and checked the "use tags" option when setting it up. I went to add a couple image to the field, and noticed that the tags option is not displaying at all for the image. Currently, the description field is the only current field on image edit. Have I missed a basic setting to enable this?

I am currently using PW 3.0.62 as well.