Uploaded File Disappears On Page Save

prestoav

Hello all!!!

An odd problem has just occurred on an existing site. 

I have a a repeater field with a file upload within it. There are a couple of text fields too for descriptions etc. Uploads haver been working fine and uploaded files displaying on the front-end fine too.

However, yesterday the file uploads stoped working. Here's what happens:

1) In a page admin open one of the repeater items by clicking on the green bar

2) Click the 'Choose File' button and select the file you want

3) The file upload progress bar goes to 100% then the field reports the correct file name and size

4) Click to save the page

5) Page reloads, the repeated item remains but the file is missing

This has been working fine for months but now fails. Images upload OK to the server on other repeaters on the same template just not regular file uploads.

I've checked permissions for the assets file on the server and they remain at 755.

This happens for even the Superuser account so I don't think it's a permissions issue.

Any ideas? This has me stumped!

Thanks again BitPoet. Sadly this isn't the issue. The site is on a VPS (the only site on there) with 50GB available and unlimited disk space allocation for this domain. Current stats show only 22% id disk space in use.

Also, image uploads within repeaters work fine.

A little more info, it's a PW issue by the looks of it. If I use the same file upload field as an independent field on a page template it uploads and saves fine. As soon as the field is within a repeater then it stops working.

I've seen this issue with image uploads and to fix that I've gone into the system template for the repeater and set the access specifically for certain users rather than inheriting access. I've tried that here but it still doesn't work.