Musikschule Neumünster

wbmnfktr

I'm proud to share this newly released custom-made website with you.

Musikschule Neumünster

musikschule-neumuenster-og.thumb.png.e3d5067e58d92b277cbcc288f3982b32.png

https://www.musikschule-neumuenster.de/

Design details

The design was built from ground up to give every aspect and every detail of the website its very own unique look. We faced the demand to create a visual experience that is up to date but kind of classic at the same time. A fact you can't describe but you will feel and see it when visiting the website. ?

Technical details

From top to bottom every detail can be managed in the backend - all instruments, tutors, events, and content pages. In order to make life easier some things are automated (for example: archiving older events or managing the relationship between tutor and instrument).

Modules and time-savers

1. ProCache
  2. Croppable Image 3
  3. PagefieldPairs
  4. MarkupSitemap
  5. Hanna Code
  6. Jumplinks

I hope you enjoy the result as much as we* do.

* A little side note to reduce confusion: I'm partner and the developer of Muskaat (design and development bureau based in Neumünster, Germany).

• Like 18

Thank you, @tooth-paste.

The PagefieldPairs module keeps the mapping between tutor:instrument, tutor:ensemble and vice versa in sync.

So editors can either add tutors to an instrument/ensemble or add instruments/ensembles to a tutor. This detail seems small at first but it's crucial. Keeping this in sync makes changes much easier and reduces the risk to miss a tutor/instrument/ensemble somewhere and it doesn't matter where this detail gets changed.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...