Verikey for Free

Alexander

Hi Everyone,

Today I am delighted to share my new product that we have created with Processwire.

It's a verification system, that binds together a physical address with website.

I’m using Processwire nearly from the beginning and I still believe that it is one of the greatest open-source platforms that exist. Being thankful I’m pleased to provide the service of Verikey verification to the Processwire community (and websites that you did) for free. Forever.

Visit verikey.com
Gift code: ###### (please, request by direct message)

Feedback and questions are really appreciated.

Many thanks my Mom, @ryan, @soma, @adrian and all Processwire contributors.

Cheers,
Alexander

UPD: While subscription Stripe requires a valid bank card details. It’s a formality by Stripe for all subscriptions. The Verikey service remains 100% free and out of charge with the provided voucher code.

• Like 19

The "protected designation of origin" (AOC) was invented back in 1411 in France. This certification is granted to a certain French geographical indications for wines, gourmet cheeses, and other agricultural products.

Verikey has reinvented the idea of geographical verification for internet use.

Interesting!

So you're saying that's your own business venture, not working for a client-project?

Good luck with that project. I can surely see potential for such a verification process. Gonna read more about it when I have more time.

I tried to verify one of my sites and came across a bug(?). When I entered my site URL, there was an error message showing up: Wrong URL. (white text on red background, beneath the input field). The URL is most definitely correct though. What's strange: I could actually proceed to the last screen, where I have to enter a password etc.

• Like 2

Добар дан, @dragan!

Thanks for your message.

At the moment, I have time only for in-house development.

Thanks for your report. Yes, it seems like something is wrong with checking URL JS. We are verifying it more precisely and hope to fix it shortly.

• Like 1

Hello @Noel Boss,

Thanks for your message.

I have checked Stripe logs. Seems like it may have happened because you tried to use an expired card previously. The Verikey service is completely free for you. However all subscriptions are handled by Stripe, and their system does not accept the form without a valid bank card. I’m sorry for that but unable to amend this formality.

Anyway, I’ve created the ticket and waiting for their response.

Many thanks for trying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

We use Google Geocoder to verify an address before sending the letter, to avoid wrong recipient.

Could you send me your address please and I will double-check it?

I've send you a PM. Thanks.

• Like 1

@dragan

It was a funny bug. Briefly, I am using XHR to validate wether a URL exists and normally it works fine, as I always test it with https URLs. (-;

Due to a cross-origin XHR problem, http URL always returns error.

Now it works well.

@matjazp

Thanks for your message. Indeed, we use only ROOFTOP as valid Geocoder response, but in your case it’s RANGE_INTERPOLATED. Now I added it accordingly and everything should works. Thanks again!

3 hours ago, Alexander said:

Thanks for your message. Indeed, we use only ROOFTOP as valid Geocoder response, but in your case it’s RANGE_INTERPOLATED. Now I added it accordingly and everything should works.

A web page is working, the address is not.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 10:35 PM, Noel Boss said:

Thanks very much! Looks very clean!

I got the following message:

No such coupon: 8525

@Noel Boss,

After short investigation we found a hidden symbol at the end of coupon code. Will add a sanitizer. 

Thanks again for bug report!