• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peter Troeger
      Hello 🙂
      I have set up pagination on a mulitlanguage site.
      I've done this before, but this time I have a problem I can't solve.
      Pagination is activated on 'parent-template' and 'child-template' just to be sure 🙂
      This is my code:
      $children = $page->children('limit=1'); foreach($children as $child) { $title = $child->title; echo $title; } echo $children->renderPager(); The navigation is output correctly and the link look correct as well 'parent-page/page2/'.
      But when I click the link, the site seems to redirect back to 'parent-page/
      Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂
      - Peter
    • By Noel Boss
      👋 PW Pros…
      I have some hooks that I need to bind at the init phase (or even __construct) and I was wondering, and I couldn't find a good and simple way to determine if I'm in the admin. Would be nice if there is a reliable short option to do so, but I can't seem to find one… Is there a coherent way to tell this no matter where I am?
      Right now, I use the following method inside one of my modules:
      public function isAdmin($page = null) { if ( strpos($this->input->url, $this->urls->admin) !== false || $this->process instanceof ProcessPageList || $this->process instanceof ProcessPageEdit || ($page instanceof Page && $page->rootParent->id == $this->config->adminRootPageID) ) { return true; } return false; } @ryan wouldn't it be nice to have something like wire()->isAdmin(); like wire()->user->isLoggedin(); to tell if we are in admin – very early on (probably even in __construct() phase of modules?
    • By MateThemes
      Hello everyone!
      I use Ryan's site profile blog for my new website. Everything works great, but i am not able to change the url of the blog categories. Currently the url is root_url/categories. My client wants the url root_url/news/categories. 
      If change the url in the tab url from /categories to news/categories Processwire change it to news-categories!
      How can I change that or can I change it in the php file too?
      Thanks for your help for a beginner!
    • By Clément Lambelet
      Hey!
      I've been working on a Processwire installation (3.0.123) for a few days now and I must have made a big mistake this morning because the links in the admin's main menu no longer appear.
      This is not related to the admin theme, because the bug occurs with all themes (Default, Reno, Uikit).
      I tried to reinstall with the dev version (3.0.136), but the problem is still there. I also uninstalled all the modules I had added, without success. There is no error in the js console. 
      I still can access/view/edit the pages  by going through the admin/page list.
      Thanks in advance for your help!

• By MateThemes
      Hello everyone!
      I have searched the forum for quite a long time and I tried some solutions for my topic but nothing seems to work.
      I need to create a Settings Page and for a native feeling I want to create it under the main navigation on top. The settings page should hold the Main Logo, some styling and other settings. As I said nothing seems to work for me. I tried to create a Page under Admin with Admin Template and ProcessPageEdit but then I can't assign an image field. 
      I don't want to write a module because it is to much work for only 3 settings.
      I hope someone of the forum could help me out!
      Have a nice day!