Modules page gettting compiled

gmclelland

For some reason on two of my sites, the module pages at mysite.com/processwire/module/ look like they are getting compiled.

compiled.thumb.jpg.be236e620d9bf6628a22e5c62dab39b0.jpg

Also on another module config page "TemplateEngineTwig", I get the following:

333071984_ModulesProcessWiremansfieldtexasarts.test2018-06-2712-11-33.thumb.jpg.c8b7bb64f3e14779f3d37a8a68241d7a.jpg

Does anyone know of anything I can check to prevent this from happening?  I have tried clearing the compiled files button on the modules page and I have manually deleted the contents of the site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/ folder.

I'm running the latest dev version of Processwire 3.0.106, but I have noticed this with older versions as well.  No problems with the frontend of the website.

It's FileCompiler getting confused by strings containing the name of API variables next to parentheses. GitHub issue: https://github.com/processwire/processwire-issues/issues/98

A moment ago I was seeing the same issue as you for "File (for FormBuilder)", although after making a small edit to the module file (which triggered a recompile) the issue resolved and now I can't reproduce it again even after reverting to the original module file. I also can't reproduce the issue with "TemplateEngineTwig" so not sure what's going on exactly.

Many thanks Robin! I was able to add a php comment in the TemplateEngineTwig.module which forced a recompile.  Now all the text on that module's config page appears correctly.

However, I tried the same with FormBuilder module but couldn't get the text to correct on the modules page.