Russian titles translated into names with latin letters but not Hebrew

Sten

Hello,

This is not directly about language module but I think I can get information from you.

Can I add a vendor module to have all languages written automatically into name?
I used this vendor module which is good with any language (hebrew, arabic...). How could I add it, so admin interface can use it ?

Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By daniel_puehringer
      Hey community,
      first of all: I love this CMS! But unfortunately my Code Internationalization (i18n) doesn´t work within included php files:
      I´m using the module Pro Fields Page Table, the regular Languages Support Module and no template caching. The website has 2 Languages (DE as default, EN as second language)
      Problem:
      Using
      <?php echo(__('Test')); ?> within /site/templates/home.php works without any problems and gets translated correctly
      However using
      <?php echo($this->_('Headline'));?> within /site/templates/components/component.php does not work.
      Note: using
      <?php echo(__('Headline'));?> in .../component.php throws an error and therefore cannot be used.

Example:
      /site/templates/ce-includer.php (Template with the dynamic text-field 'filepath'):
      include('components/'.$page->filepath); this correclty includes the file "/site/templates/components/home-content.php"
      Code in home-content.php:
      <h1><?php echo($this->_('Headline'));?></h1>
      Output for both pages (DE and EN version - the string was translated to "Headline DE" in german and "Headline EN" in english):
      <h1>Headline</h1> Does anyone know how to use Code Internationalization in such a szenario?

All the best and keep up the great work!
      Daniel
    • By donatas
      Hello,
      how would I do a multi-language website search with just a selector?
      I have many multi-lang fields and I want to do a search through all of them at once and through all of their language values.
      Is there a "selector way" of doing this? Maybe something like `title|title:de|title:it`? It seems I have seen this somewhere a long time ago but can't find in any documentation or forum search...
      Or the only way of doing it is by running separate searches for each language with output formatting off and then consolidating it all in one single results array?
      Because I still want to give users a result, even if it is in another language than current $user. Visitors mostly will be searching for specific terms that are very similar in all languages, but might be not used in one language version of a single page, for example. Or the user might not have switched language tohis prefered and did the search first, etc.. (many use cases in my situation)
      Example:
      $pages->find('title~='.$q) - maybe different operator is needed? /en/search/?q=visit = 1 results /it/search/?q=visit = 0 results Thanks for any advice!
    • By sebr
      Hello
      One of my customers needs to have his site translated by a publisher. He asks me if it is possible to create a role that could only edit the German version of the pages, without permission on the English version.
      I haven't found any permission related to this need, but maybe it's possible from a hook?
      Thank you for your help

• By SwimToWin
      I love nice urls - but I also recognize that they are not always needed nor desired due to the additional steps in page creation.
      Suggested solution:
      Page ID Page ID is a per-template auto-incrementing number. No. series might be added on a per-template basis (to be configured by webmaster). Page url Replace the full page url with an ID (as an optional configuration). Page url might then change to something like: www.example.com/page/1234 Editing (Page Tree is much less important in this scenario.) Like Drupal's Node IDs (nid).
      Why this change? Name may reveal confidential info. Name may not matter on certain templates. Page creation is no longer a two-step process; much like adding a row in MySQL.
      Benefit: This change will make it easier to use ProcessWire for other purposes than websites ("Oh - so ProcessWire is also a finance system!").
    • By Noel Boss
      Hi everyone 🙌
      Is there a way to order the language tabs in the backend? Currently, they seem to be ordered based on the created date (or id?) …
      ( time passes … ⏰ 🚶‍♂️)
      Just answered my own question. One can reorder the languages in the page tree under admin » languages or directly in the DB » pages » template_id=54 » sord field.
      Anyone knows if there are side effects when moving the default language from sort 0 to somewhere higher?