• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marcel
      Hey,
      I am about to use the tool Create Users Batcher. We have 450 users. When I tryed it with like 20 test users it worked but it took a while. Now my concerns are that 450 might be to stressful? Does anyone have experience with several hundreds of users? My thoughts are to split it in smaller goups and upload them one group after another.
      best wishes
      marcel
    • By celfred
      Hello,
      I'm struggling with this : a 'group' field of 'Page' type.
      The parent of selectable pages is '/groups', the template is 'group', and a member can create some groups in the /groups tree. I would like this user to see only the groups he or she has created so in my 'Find selector' in the backend, I would like to use :

template=group, created_users_id=$user->id But that doesn't seem to work... I still get the list of all available groups in the /groups tree.
      Any idea ?
      I had a feeling I had already seen that before (something like $user->id must be replaced by users_id or something, but I can't find anything in the Forums... and all my tests keep failing...
    • By webhoes
      Hello,
      I am working of a site for a sport organisation.
      All affiliated gyms can edit their profile. I have used the advaced mode so that if you create a new page under location the gym can login and edit their profile.
      i also want that they can add instructors as child of their profile and also are able to edit those instructors.
      I can not get passed the able to edit all subpaged or none.
      How should this be done? Or is this not possible?
    • By benbyf
      Sure this has been asked a million times but cant find a simple answer.
      Trying to set the page to redirect to after login in the front end - i.e. not on the admin login page.
      some reason this works for super users but not normal users redirecting to a page which is viewable by members not guest role users.

$showLoginError = false; if($input->post->user && $input->post->pass) { $username = $sanitizer->username($input->post->user); $pass = $input->post->pass; try { $session->login($username, $pass); // redirect user $session->redirect("/events/"); } catch (\Exception $e) { $showLoginError = true; } }  
    • By Eunico Cornelius
      Hi, I am new to process wire and I've been trying to change the date time format in my webpage according to its language selection(example: English 'd/m/y' , Deutsch: 'd.m.y'). I know that using 
      $datetime->getDateFormats(); we can achieve the type of formats in the shape of indexes. Also, by using 
      $user->language->id we can know which language we are using. How do I combine this two functions so that when I select English/Deutsch, the date will be adjusted accordingly?
      Is there a specific function that can do this or is there any provided index in the $user->language somewhere. Thanks in advance :).