core/Modules.php give me error

Marco Ro

I can't understand why in the last tow days the website give this error and redirect to error 500. 

Error: Uncaught Error: Class '\CustomHooksForVariations' not found in /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php:535 Stack trace: 
#0 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php(1000): ProcessWire\Modules->newModule('\\CustomHooksFor...') 
#1 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php(820): ProcessWire\Modules->loadModule('/home/stef4341/...', '/home/stef4341/...', Array, Array) 
#2 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php(352): ProcessWire\Modules->load('/home/stef4341/...') 
#3 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(390): ProcessWire\Modules->init() 
#4 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(209): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->load(Object(ProcessWire\Config)) 
#5 /home/stef4341/public_html/index.php(52): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->__construct(Object(ProcessWire\Config)) 
#6 {main} thrown (line 535 of /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php)

At moment to fix this I just delate my custom modules and reload it without changes and everything works well again.

But why does this happen? What can I do to solve the problem?

I see also these errors I don't know if there are a connection:

Error: 	Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: 
General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away (in /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/WireSaveableItems.php line 168)
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away (in /wire/core/WireCache.php line 440) + line 704 + line 252

hi, thank you @flydev and @Autofahrn 

I notice that happen this: when for some reason there are long requests something happen, first show me the general error 2006 and that the error to my custom module.

I'm not sure it's the module's fault, could be just the first module that try to load? 

Anyway this is the modulo: CustomHooksForVariations.module - this normally work I already used.

About the other post, sorry, I know it's my. I was thinking that conversation was end and was better open one in the modules section. If you want we can make only one or what you think is better. 

For me there are two issues, the SQL errors and the strange class not found errors (which sounds more like a corrupted filesystem). On what kind of system is this installation running? If the files get corrupt, I'd more expect some syntax error not a class not found.

Could this be some module load order issue? Missing module dependency or similar?

Anyway, this should not break the SQL side.

Just a quick heads up: Modules area of the support forum is intended for dedicated support boards for third party modules. This seems to be a a general / core related issue, so I'm moving this thread to the General Support area.