Error 500 after error in modules.php

Marco Ro

Hi,

This morning something strange happened, I not was working on the website but the console log show me this

Error: Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away (in /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php line 3035)

immediately after stat to show me 1000 time this other error: and the site goes on error 500

Error: Uncaught Error: Class '\CustomHooksForVariations' not found in /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php:535 Stack trace: #0 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php(1000): ProcessWire\Modules->newModule('\\CustomHooksFor...') 
#1 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php(820): ProcessWire\Modules->loadModule('/home/stef4341/...', '/home/stef4341/...', Array, Array) 
#2 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php(352): ProcessWire\Modules->load('/home/stef4341/...') 
#3 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(390): ProcessWire\Modules->init() 
#4 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(209): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->load(Object(ProcessWire\Config)) 
#5 /home/stef4341/public_html/index.php(52): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->__construct(Object(ProcessWire\Config)) 
#6 {main} thrown (line 535 of /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Modules.php)

Only if I delate the module the error disappears and the site becomes visible again. 
After I have delate also the module in the FileCompiler and reinsert the module in the right palace refresh the Modules in the backend and now all work. but:

Some one can tell me what happen? and how can I prevent these errors?

Thank you

This could be the problem?

Before The module was write in this way:

<?php

class CustomHooksForVariations extends WireData implements Module {

after I change in

<?php class CustomHooksForVariations extends WireData implements Module {

Cloud be this?

I just make this change reinstall the module and now work. Anyway it was a month that the module was online and always worked well.

Thank you for your help.