So happy :)

flydev

I'm so glad I wanted to share that with you today.

Since November 2017, all of the company's infrastructure is built on ProcessWire. Whether it is the showcase website or the millions of transactions recorded in the database as pages or all the custom modules to interact with the company's data. Just to say that I feel lucky to work all the day with what I love, and when I remember that I was demoralized thinking I had to learn Wordpress or I don't know what, because before ProcessWire I never worked with a CMS and it was becoming vital. Then I stumbled on ProcessWire (hooray!).

And now, a new step for me appeared yesterday. I have a trainee for a month. And my task is to teach him how to work with ProcessWire! This make me really proud !

Have a nice day everyone and again, thanks to this community and this software! ?

• Like 40

I'd like a lot to have a teacher ?, learning alone sometimes it is very stressful!! 

Anyway, I take this opportunity to say really thank all of you members of the forum that you helped me so much! specially you @flydev that help me a lot with the login/registration module!! surely you will be a good teacher!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Bravo ? !!

I'm thinking about using ProcessWire as a foundation for a marketplace. Glad to see ProcessWire works very well for you.

Without selling your company's trade secret it would be great to get some insights about how you use ProcessWire.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicolas said:

Without selling your company's trade secret it would be great to get some insights about how you use ProcessWire.

Yes I should take the time to write a showcase, I am sure that our use of ProcessWire will interest a lot of people!

• Like 16

Congratulation @flydev !! You are an amazing contributor to this community and it shows in how you influence businesses decisions with your work and dedication and that's invaluable for all of us looking to get jobs using PW. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, flydev said:

... And my task is to teach him how to work with ProcessWire!

Lucky you! You have the best job in the world! ?

Q: What is a ProcessWire?
A: Coding with a smile ?

• Like 4

Hello. Thank you for developing the project. Lately a lot of my friends have praised him.
True, my site is college pages on WordPress. But in the future, we plan to create our other site immediately on ProcessWire.

Edited by adrian
Removed spammy link from user's first post