error after migrating

pppws

hey there,

i migrated my local website to the liveserver and the frontend is running just fine. however i get some errors in the backend which make the site unusable:

when trying to access some of the templates i get the following error:

Error: Cannot access self:: when no class scope is active (line 96 of /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ad/b1909/dom.hexiangyucom/2018/site/modules/ProcessSetupPageName/ProcessSetupPageName.module) 

This error message was shown because: you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged.

when creating new pages or saving older pages(with the same template) i get the following error:

Error: Using $this when not in object context (line 90 of /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ad/b1909/dom.hexiangyucom/2018/site/modules/ProcessSetupPageName/ProcessSetupPageName.module) 

This error message was shown because: you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged.

so i'm guessing somehow my template(s) are broken, but locally they run fine – how do i fix this error :/?

thanks in advance!

edit: i just moved the installation to another server –– and it's working fine. any idea why it isn't working on the first server?

edit2: php version caused the problem.