Logs Error - I can't understand what it is

Marco Ro

Hi guys, I use Padloper (it's a great tools) but I can't understand why some time give me this error:

Error: 
Exception: Error Processing Request (in /home/stef4341/public_html/site/modules/PadCart/PadOnePageCheckout.module line 42) 
#0 /home/stef4341/public_html/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/checkout.php(9): ProcessWire\PadOnePageCheckout->render() 
#1 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/TemplateFile.php(287): require('/home/stef4341/...') 
#2 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Wire.php(380): ProcessWire\TemplateFile->___render() 
#3 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/WireHooks.php(723): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___render', Array) 
#4 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Wire.php(442): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\TemplateFile), 'render', Array) 
#5 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/modules/PageRender.module(514): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('render', Array) #6 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/Wire.php(383): ProcessWire\PageRender->___renderPage(Object(ProcessWire\HookEvent)) 
#7 /home/stef4341/public_html/wire/core/WireHooks.php(723): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___rende

This does not always happen but sometimes, but it's a big problem because when happen I can't take the payment. I didn't make hook or particular changes. 

What does this message mean? 
What is it stef4341?

Could be a good Idea disable the file compiler for the checkout page?

One my customer send me this:

458011688_Schermata2018-05-21alle15_57_17.thumb.png.80c24e4b92f9efa9220ab9ab3d176467.png

You should really redirect this to the Padloper developers as they would be able to provide better support.

From what I can see it looks like an error occurred whilst handling the payment, but it wasn't handled (i.e. there was no contingency code to process this type of error)

stef4341 is probably the account the website is hosted on, that would be my guess.

Thank you @FrancisChung Yes I have also write in the specific forum, but it isn't as busy as this.

Do you think for a checkout page is better disable the file compiler ? could be this to generate this error? 

You are right about the hosted, thank you. 

If you are referring to config->debug = true setting, then yes try turning it off and see what happens.

It might just error silently and do nothing when you try and process the payment.

Update : You could try disabling the File Compiler, but I don't know if that will help. In theory, your compiled code and uncompiled code should be executing the same logic.  But certainly, do give it a try as when you're debugging errors you shouldn't dismiss any possibilities outright.

• Like 2