Remote freelance required for static site to processwire conversion

saverio.eyra

Hi!

I'm looking for someone who is able to setup a multilingual Processwire website starting from a static html site of 10 pages + blog.

We have had our website designed and done by a freelancer and were expecting to setup the processwire site ourselves, however due to a work overload we would like to outsource this part of the work to someone competent.

The work can be done remotely from anywhere, only language required is english.

Please let me know if you need additional informations such as screenshots of the website.

Hi @saverio.eyra,

if I understand you correct, you want to use the existing website layout and content, but converted into PW CMS? If yes, means, there are not such things requested like redesign, I'm interested in this small project. ?

You can PM me here in the forums or contact me via email <info (AT) nogajski (DOT) de>

Horst

Thank you Pwired, but please note that I mostly posted here working/devs versions (to minimise websites promotions).
They are mostly from template selling portals where client buy template (html, wp, joomla... what they likes), and after it my job is full conversion to PW.
At the end, many of these templates in source has large part of unused CSS, and because of that, in last step, I like to do and css optimisation/cleaning  (eg. using node.js + grunt-uncss).

Regards.

• Like 2