[Resolved] Go Live, help!

Marco Ro

HiGuy,

I have a problem:

I have move my website form    nome_site/test/...   to    nome_site/...  But all link in the backend still point to nome_site/test/...  and also all the image.  What I can do? 

I mean all page like Setup, module, Access point to   nome_site/test/.

There are some command I can run in DB for fix this?

Why when I move from remoto to live in   nome_site/test/... this problem not show up. I can re link all the image, is a long work but i can do, but for the internal page? why they poin to other link?

Thank you

Try to delete everything inside the site/assets/cache/ folder. Maybe also try to clear your browser cache.

Normally, you can move move around a PW site from anywhere to anywhere without such problems.

Thank you @dragan for the reapply. I try to do it, I have clean all cache and also the /assets/cache/ folder.

I have in the dabatabe clean all the wrong extension with find and replace.  

But in the backend the main navigation links do not work still point to a wrong url. But the page inside work well. Like I can make some change to the module configuration.

Where I can fix this? 

UPDATE

This is valid only for the Super Admin, other users have the correct link

You might have modified your .htaccess file to work on localhost and a subdirectory. Now, you should double check the .htaccess file, in particular this section :

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # 11. OPTIONAL: Set a rewrite base if rewrites aren't working properly on your server.
  # And if your site directory starts with a "~" you will most likely have to use this.
  # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 RewriteBase /
  # RewriteBase /pw/
  # RewriteBase /~user/

How is looking your ?

I am out of idea right now - I have 15 minutes, if you want I can take a look at your install if you feel confident..

Edit: was a browser cache issue.

Edited by flydev
solved
  • Like 3

ok, I solved the problems this this way:

• About the database link, I have open it and clean all the text with the wrong text just by find and replace with a empty filed.
  • About the link in the backend menu I have clean the cache multiple time, but only if I close the browser and restart the pc the link start to works. So, the problem was in the cache but was a bit strange have had to restart the pc.

Just now, horst said:

Maybe you try to configure your webbrowser(-profile), that you use for webdeveloping, to completely disable caching?

yep. And / or: open the site in incognito mode. Everytime you close the browser in incognito mode again, the cache gets cleared automatically.

• Like 3