That Ryan Bloke.

netcarver

I see that Ryan is about to become the first forum member to pass the "one thousand and one" thank-you's (likes) so I'd just like to take the opportunity (seeing as we are in the Pub) to raise my glass and say a big "Thank You" for the effort he keeps putting into PW, the site and the forum.

Whilst I'm at it, I'll raise my glass to the others who contribute regularly too.

:)

• Like 19

Gave a like to him just before reading this, so it goes on 998 now.

wait, 999 now... This is exciting :)

I'd just like to take the opportunity (seeing as we are in the Pub) to raise my glass and say a big "Thank You" for the effort he keeps putting into PW

+1

• Like 1

Thanks Steve! That's very kind of you.

What you may not know is that I've been raising my beer glass to all of you this whole time. Here's the rest of my profile photo :)

post-2-0-10630600-1349368605_thumb.jpg

That made my day! ROFL!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
I see that Ryan is about to become the first forum member to pass the "one thousand and one" thank-you's (likes) so I'd just like to take the opportunity (seeing as we are in the Pub) to raise my glass and say a big "Thank You" for the effort he keeps putting into PW, the site and the forum.

Whilst I'm at it, I'll raise my glass to the others who contribute regularly too.

:)

..and just under four months later the wizard himself has over 2k likes! Didn't say it aloud myself when he hit the first thousand, so here goes: thanks Ryan! There hasn't been a moment of "nothing to do" for ages for me :).

• Like 6