P. Jentschura: Case study and website online

dotnetic

In the beginning of the year, I relaunched the website of P. Jentschura and it took some time to publish the case study for it, but here it is (only in german atm, but you could use a translator tool).

Wie wir P. Jentschura halfen, die Conversion Rate zu erhöhen, neue Interessenten zu gewinnen und eine Erfolgsmessbarkeit einführten.

Translated title: How we helped P. Jentschura to increase the conversion rate, win new customers and measure success.

I plan to publish the case study in english also, but it could take some time.

• Like 7

A super nice and interesting read and website.

Just out of curiosity: do you (@jmartsch and all others) ask your clients for permission to create write-ups, case studies or any kind of their-website-related-development things? It might be my 15-years-of-B2B-NDA-history that's amazed about things like that. 

We only ask clients for permission to quote them (client testimonial). Don't know if it's legally a must, but it's certainly good form.

And of course, if you show sensitive data (e.g. from the backend or if you did an intranet / web app), you should ask first (perhaps blur sensitive infos like names etc.)

• Like 1

@wbmnfktr Thanks for the compliments. Regarding your question: It might be good to make an own thread for this. But to give you an answer:

If there is some sensitive data in the case study, I ask my customers if it is okay, to have that data in the study. If not, I remove it. And sensitive data in the backend is replaced with dummy data or blurred, because if not, it could conflict with the law (regarding your country).

• Like 1

very good writeup and great website! 

Would you be willing to share your rsync setup for uploading changed files? 

I love rsync and use it a lot. Does your setup connect to git commit in any way? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jonathan Lahijani said:

ProcessWire 3.8

I come from the future and have to tell you ProcessWire is here to stay :)

@gebeer My sync is not connected to git, I am planning to do so, but you know... missing time.

I send you the rsync shell script via DM.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2