Checkbox field does not save its state

jukooz

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, but checkbox field does not save its state. Do you have any ideas why is that happening? PW 2.2.9. I am using this field for the first time.

EDIT: I updated to very latest 2.2.9 and checkbox field still does not save its state. I don't know if it changes anything, but mentioned checkbox is part of repeater.

It saves state normal for me.

But lately I see a "1" as the checkbox label, which I don't like really and I can't seem to change it.

post-100-0-05955800-1349355150_thumb.png

Edit: Ok dropping in the very latest 2.2.9 solves my issue with checkbox. Weird to say that...

jukooz, I tried to duplicate this by putting a checkbox in a repeater, but can't seem to duplicate it. However, a few recent commits have made modifications to the checkbox inputfield (even within 2.2.9), so you may want to grab the latest from GitHub, just in case…

I've just grabbed the latest version from GitHub. Also went back to English language and default admin template and it didn't help.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But if you wanted to check this out ryan, I can give you admin and ftp access.

EDIT: removing this field and adding it again didn't help as well. Do you have any idea what else can I try?

"isNew" is a porperty or method of Page Class. So logically it does not work when using that field name. Thanks for finding it. This shouldn't happen and give an error when trying to name a field which will interferer with any page system properties.

• Like 1

Sounds like another keyword I need to add to the reserved words list. Somehow missed that one before. You can use upper/lower if you want to, but they still do get represented in the database as all lower. Meaning, you couldn't have one field named "helloThere" and another named "hellothere".

• Like 1